Factors that increase beta chance

I hope hoping helps, since I've been staring at the counter for over 2 weeks now :E
I am mostly relying on hope as well. Heres to more invites to actives.
I just hope that of those who do get accepted into beta, at least some of them will be serious about finding and keeping tabs on any bugs they find.
Of course, that doesn't mean you can't have any fun with it! I just want to give the devs the feedback they need to make this game even better than it already looks to be!
As for getting an invite, I believe I saw someone a couple days ago who was selected at random, but had over 200 posts. Now maybe I misread it, but post count might not matter so much as some other factor!
well i think i might have found a way to fix this check out this thread i go over all of it in it...... it

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/5396
Last edited by Darkpyro36 on Aug 29, 2011, 3:41:13 PM
i just hope it got released cuz there was another game like this (i will not mention the name) wich got canceled b4 the full release
One does begin to wonder if it's simply random chance that virtually every person that has posted in this thread has got an invite...
I think its just completely random as to whether you post or not,i been keeping a tab on beta invites since i join yesterday and it realy is random,some have never posted and got invites others been over a year and some only a few days old get invites.All we can do is be patient and wait till we get picked.
Ahahahahahaha.

I waited two weeks, checking every day, and got nothing. I posted here, and the next day, got an invite :D

Them's some serious coincidences!
MAAAN! I wish i would just get invited to beta...I don't know how to improve my chances so anything would help.
One does not simply walk into the beta!
I now 1 factor which increase chance to get invited. It clearly simple. More accounts created by 1 user - more chance get choosen by random)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info