clock upgrade 9000 (fixed vetran random system)

ok so say we had only 100 peope waiting for a key now you have the random regular and the random veteran by signing up 1 person has 1% chance of being pick (ouch) now if that person post 1 time thay are considered a veteran that person is now up to 2% chance(still ouch) well now hear is the idea:

ok each one will increase the chance for vetran only random will stay fully random

1.doing a poll in the Developer Discussion(only works 1 time or maby more up to GGG)

2.posting something a GGG found usfull(works only 1 time or more up to ggg)(a button on user post to flag that it was usfull)

3. and fianly by date joined some one whohas been hear longer should get an incress

now l et me explain a little with math yay

now for a chart

X=did not
O=did

collums:
1.posted 1 time
2. posted usefull data in developer discussion
3.voted on a poll
4.date joined (# of months from closed beta start)
5.vetran total
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. person -X -X --X -1- 0
2. person -X -O --O -3- 2
3. person -O -X --X -3- 1
4. person -O -O --O -5- 3
5. person -O -O --O -1 - 3

ok now based the chart you will sort byt vetran total then join date, join date will go bythe lowest number

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
5. person -O -O --O -1- 3
4. person -O -O --O -5- 3
2. person -X -O --O -3- 2
3. person -O -X --X -3- 1
1. person -X -X --X -1- 0

know say you had 2 of the number three person that had same stuff then you would do random to pick
know the things i put that increase your chance are not set in stone you can add more or take away some it will still be the same the vetran numbers will become much higher but it will still be sorted the same way this will alow a good reward system for being an active user
Last edited by Darkpyro36 on Aug 29, 2011, 11:08:51 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
know some of you will read this and go well wont this make that 2% i had go down to 1% and ill have to wait longer so, i dont want this to happen

and i will ask dont you think that someone who was more active and has been here longer should get a key first

if you say no then you are simple selfish and should not get a key

when i look at vetran and see some one with a bunch of :D and bump for there posts and joined this mouth as a vetran

i get anoyed there are people who have been hear for months and are watting even still and there getting riped off
Last edited by Darkpyro36 on Aug 29, 2011, 3:32:44 PM
^ Agreed.

I'm not veteran, but i agree.

I think they should "expand" the veteran critery only when all veterans get a key.
"
italofoca wrote:
^ Agreed.

I'm not veteran, but i agree.

I think they should "expand" the veteran critery only when all veterans get a key.

no you are a vetran in my book you may have joined this month but your very active and you have good contributins to the fourm

so as i see it you are a vetran there are just other vets who are ferther along then you and i. I think thay should get a key code first
Last edited by Darkpyro36 on Aug 29, 2011, 3:54:43 PM
I think veterans should need atleast 50 posts and 10 posts per day but the chances of being picked increases the more you post
"
BullSpray wrote:
I think veterans should need atleast 50 posts and 10 posts per day but the chances of being picked increases the more you post

well thats a good point like if i get 100 post or 500 my chance gose up like an achevment

but what if all them post are just bump, :P, :D , +1 spam or someone counting to 3000 then thats just crap

it should be only posts in Developer Discussion will add to that 100 or 500 so that thay are lagit post of you helping out

i would say Suggestions too but then again you will have to deal with spam in that too. Developer Discussion you can control spam much easyer dont have to look for it
as hard
Last edited by Darkpyro36 on Aug 29, 2011, 4:00:18 PM
this sounds like a amazing idea and i am with it all the way im not a vet but this sounds great :D keep those ideas followin darkpyro
So how about that beta?
I agree.
Timer: Tic-toc-tic-toc...
"
corky12831 wrote:
this sounds like a amazing idea and i am with it all the way im not a vet but this sounds great :D keep those ideas followin darkpyro

"
hrison wrote:
I agree.

Thx you two now just need a mod to read and see waht thay think about it try and keep this on first page so thay can see it easy(but dont spam plz)
personally i feel that getting into the beta is a privilege and not a right or something that should be left to chance.

I believe there should be 3 factors that must be met to make you eligable.

1. minimum 2 weeks since join date.

2. minimum say 20 posts

3. this is important to stop people just creating multiples and spamming junk to up their post count, there should be a user rating up system, i guess much like the facebook "like button" but in relation to users posts, so if you see someone that posts something usefull that contributes to the site, you can "like" their post or "thumb up" it.

every user has their rating viewable so everyone can see the members who contribute the most.

how this would relate to a requirement for beta selection, say you need atleast 10 score for "likes/thumbs up" rating to be eligable.
S15 SILVIA: 247kw - 12.2@112mph - my addiction

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info