Factors that increase beta chance

I really hope I'll be selected for the beta. Just a question guys, normally it's not allowed to post beta footage on youtube, is it going to be the same with this game's beta?
*Forum whoring in the hope that activity might increase my chance for beta selection*

/thank you, come again!
I hope i get invited! :D I cant wait for this game, it looks so polished and nice, that i want to try the hell out of it and report all the bugs i will find.
"
turtuma85 wrote:
do i have a better change to get in the beta if i quit my job and give all my time for PoE?

It would be really crazy to do this actually :D
Hack&Slash lover!
"
aRKENz wrote:
Chris is there anyone else also watching the forum at GGG ? ^^

I find it hard for a single person to catch up with everything here (and even more if you're working at the same time as a - just that! - LEAD GAME DESIGNER).

We keep an eye on it!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Chris wrote:
"
aRKENz wrote:
Chris is there anyone else also watching the forum at GGG ? ^^

I find it hard for a single person to catch up with everything here (and even more if you're working at the same time as a - just that! - LEAD GAME DESIGNER).

We keep an eye on it!

Excellent, because I just registered, (due to somehow now knowing about the best game to come out since D2).

Don't think I've been more excited about a game since waiting for LOD.

That being said, would love to play the game and find some bugs but honestly, I just want to know when release is :)
IGN: Cadmus / Valgar
"
Excellent, because I just registered, (due to somehow now knowing about the best game to come out since D2).

Don't think I've been more excited about a game since waiting for LOD.

That being said, would love to play the game and find some bugs but honestly, I just want to know when release is :)

I'm in near enough the same boat. I knew about PoE as of a few weeks ago but only just made an account after the hugely disappointing Diablo 3 announcements.

Hopefully long time active members will get an invite along with random draws. Not that it matters too hugely, we'll all get to play at some point!
"
Erstok wrote:
Everyone is gonna wanna play this and that's fine. Besides if it makes it easier for folks look at it like this.

Closed Beta will be a few weeks or so. Open Beta will come after, then full release.

It's not like anyone's gonna be waiting next 10 years for this game to be done and complete. Everyone will get a chance to play this by the end of this year anyway so just kick back and relax, don't get into Closed Beta oh well life goes on.

Hehe not wait 10 years, like D3? Lol. After reading up on on POE, I'm not even thinking about D3 anymore! I can't wait to start my adventure here, it looks amazing and gameplay appears very fluid.
My mind is like a hall of mirrors... no place to hang your hat!
As a fan of thees style games, and active participant, it's nice to see the POE team be actively involved in the interaction with their players. It's always nice to know that our messages are read (not to mention) replied to.

Good things, I'm really looking forward to the game beta or otherwise.
My mind is like a hall of mirrors... no place to hang your hat!
What ever it is ill do i WANT THAT BETA!!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info