Factors that increase beta chance

"
turbo4i4ka wrote:
It is speculated, that forum activity and date of registration somewhat influence the outcome, but they'll probably choose most of the players at random. Another way to boost your chance of getting in is to pray to God or to whatever you believe in. ^^

Actually, Chris (my mistake, the lead game designer), said himself that those having been active on these forums for an extended period will have priority.

As with any beta test, game developers want people who can contribute to a conversation, express themselves clearly, have experience with this particular type of game, and above all provide invaluable feedback as directed by them. Aside from having a wide range of computer specs and enough people in the first place, of course.
Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
--Martin Luther King, Jr.
Last edited by Madav on Aug 7, 2011, 12:42:33 AM
Does anyone know when the ETA is for the game to be released?! I'm excited!
"
Madav wrote:
Chris (I think he's the community manager, but I'm not sure as to his exact title)

Chris is the lead game designer. He's one of the founders of GGG. He does pretty much most things, though. Despite all the actual work on the game that he has to do, he's taken it upon himself to read everything on the forums and stay active with the community. Quite literally, he reads everything on the forum. I can't even claim to do that (though I do make an effort).

"
Renegade wrote:
Does anyone know when the ETA is for the game to be released?! I'm excited!

Closed beta will run for several months. Open beta will begin sometime toward the end of the year at which point anyone with a forum account is welcome to download and play the game. The actual official 'release' will come some time after that.
Forum Sheriff
Last edited by tpapp157 on Aug 6, 2011, 12:54:13 AM
I don't understand why being excited about being able to play the game and being a good beta tester are exclusive.

There's nothing wrong with wanting to get into the beta to play the game. I want to get in so I can play, but that doesn't mean I'll ignore bugs/issues or fail to give constructive advice.
I think it is also important to help iron out the bugs in this game through the beta ^^
Kagamine ~kyun
"
tpapp157 wrote:

Chris is the lead game designer. He's one of the founders of GGG. He does pretty much most things, though. Despite all the actual work on the game that he has to do, he's taken it upon himself to read everything on the forums and stay active with the community. Quite literally, he reads everything on the forum. I can't even claim to do that (though I do make an effort).

Always watching ^_^
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Just cause youre testing doesn't mean you can't have fun. I say enjoy the gameplay and report anything strange you come across :)
"
hodlpu wrote:
I say enjoy the gameplay and report anything strange you come across :)

How about having fun while PURPOSELY coming across strange things?

Breaking a game can be fun too... :D
Last edited by D_Homes on Aug 6, 2011, 4:36:53 AM
"
Herborist wrote:
I don't understand why being excited about being able to play the game and being a good beta tester are exclusive.

There's nothing wrong with wanting to get into the beta to play the game. I want to get in so I can play, but that doesn't mean I'll ignore bugs/issues or fail to give constructive advice.
I agree !
lol :) i would love to play!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info