Factors that increase beta chance

Does running all naked in city center yelling "I WANNA PLAYYYYYY!!!" increase my chances ?
Last edited by Temechon on Aug 6, 2011, 6:17:33 AM
"
Temechon wrote:
Does running all naked in city center yelling "I WANNA PLAYYYYYY!!!" increase my chances ?

If your countrys prison system and/or correction centers allows you internet access i say, why not?, give it a try ;)

In fact, itll make you an excellent beta tester with no outside factors preventing you from finding all those nasty bugs.
Last edited by Emoerte on Aug 6, 2011, 6:35:43 AM
"
Temechon wrote:

It should be like this: " Does running all naked in city center, yelling " i wanna play PATH OF EXILE!!!", and from the dark corners of the earth, someone whispers to your ear, "theres only 3 days left to get in CB, so please get dressed up, otherwise people from the white rounded room take u and u never gonna have a chance to even look CB screenshots etc"..
Last edited by turtuma85 on Aug 6, 2011, 6:46:30 AM
"
tpapp157 wrote:
he's taken it upon himself to read everything on the forums and stay active with the community. Quite literally, he reads everything on the forum. I can't even claim to do that (though I do make an effort

Is it bad that I do this? At least, I've read every post since the start of July.
Available to mediate cross-league trades and mirror services. Send me a PM here or in-game.
IGN: SpudOfDoom | The Exiled - Path Of Exile's oldest clan
it is too difficult to choose people for beta, i was in wow beta before LK exp. and even in beta ppl always rushing for item lvl up etc, in beta ppl must test things as much as you can, you can lvl up in time and report other things aswell but if you fell something not right you should investigate and report it :) so ppl here active is eager to play, maybe good players but maybe not good beta testers, and vice virce, I hope results make everyone happy :) gl everyone :)
i hope i get in, i have much time the next weeks and have zero games. Would be great to make a game a better game :O
I think they will randomly chose people but we never know.
"You Cant Tame The Beast"

I have been playing computer games since 1984 and have been a beta tester for many games from MMOs to FPS'. I'd love to help out any way I could.

/boringstuff

Your game looks amazing and I'd love to playtest! :)
How ever they decide to chose I'll be waiting to play even if I have to wait.
I'm incredibly new here, just heard about PoE today and am spending my time on the Dev Diaries.

What I've done for PoE today is to mention and link it on Google+ (https://plus.google.com/105376098211594054993) where I have about 300 people in my circles, with my extended circles extending about 30,000 deep.

Also posting to facebook, where it'll be exposed to approximately 2,000 people and reshared by who knows how many.

This looks fantastic, by the way. As a gamer with 20 years experience in online games (started out with old-school telnet-style MUDs while paying ~$5/hr to connect), I've read a lot of Dev Diaries, and have a 15 year acquaintance with a head dev on a major label debut that *many* gamers are on the edge of their seat for, but never have I seen so much passion and commitment from indie producers like I've seen here. That makes this old-school gamer very happy!

GL On the closed beta coming up this month, hope it exceeds all expectation and your hard work pays off.
Been gaming since gaming's been gamed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info