[Beyond] Killed by Ignition - Cloak of Flame RighteousFire 4.4k Tooltip flameblast Ignite!

Following this guide, really good so far. at lvl 79 still using 4l for my flameblast so i cant even use iron will yet and still the DMG Is really good.

Im on beyond, heres my gear
Spoiler

Im using ROTP and i got the extra life regen nodes on scion start to run righteous fire easier.
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUAAdwCcQPGBLMFLQVbBg4J9gthDF8S4RQgFE0UUhRxGJEb-hynJd8nLyfVJ-0o-i7_NZI64TwFPC09_EGHRZ1G10d-TP9N41BHUFBTUlOlVbVYY18_YEthIWP9ZU1odGwWdO14DXloeu-Cx4M4hNmE74cZi4yMz5SgmuCezZ_fogCiD6QZplenMKlur2y18rc-vJ--isEExBXEWMT2xYrGrti92jraYuFz4urjn-vu7SDvDu988B_yRfZI-ej8S_4K_o8=
i could run RF with lvl 16 purity of fire that was only +2 fire res so i got alot of life regen.
Last edited by Adritch on Oct 31, 2014, 4:14:11 AM
Hi there! I plan on making a char with this build, but i wonder : is cloak of flame + mokou x2 enough to be ignited often? Doesnt righteous fire kill surrounding ennemies too fast for them to hit us?

If someone could tell me aproximatively how much time they end up beign ignited that would be awesome, thanks!
Just a brief thought:

Vaal Molten Shell (instead of/in addition to the regular Molten Shell).

This is an absolute Bosskiller in certain maps.
Bosses with a quick succession of hits (e.g. the Academy Map Boss) get one-shot by this badass of a gem.

:)
IGN: ArrowInYourForsakenKnee
Is anyone still doing this in 1.3? Have you got an updated tree? - I can't check on the old tree to get a hint on where to start in new patch. Also, how about using Gang's Momentum unique boots
? An extra 7% chance to ignite and 15% increase damage against ignited enemies. I presume this counts for the ignite itself...
Last edited by Norky on Dec 17, 2014, 9:03:19 AM
"
Norky wrote:
IS anyone still doing this in 1.3? Have you got an updated tree? - I can't check on the old tree to get a hint on where to start in new patch. Also, how about using Gang's Momentum unique boots? An extra 7% chance to ignite and 15% increase damage against ignited enemies. I presume this counts for the ignite itself...

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgUAp1VboEPITwRo8nwOBLOiAPAfmjvhc4Kb73w8BZBVJy_sOHGFwBoaOGP9euZG17FC2rnAZhynxq48LUz_r2wMX1Ol-ehBh7c-mK0o-oLHU1JFnZrg6-7kIhpsJKo26eNqFm_Vpti9_gqmV_6PNZJN44TZAdy-ingNqW618mVNvTZHfu8OFCBfP_ZIxFgJ9tR8Bg4n7cT2z36tjdlhGS4n1XTthO9hIeLqBS1gS3rv7TyUoNpiaHTV-MS4eWgLYcEE-tIksBcvgKRCow==

I'm currently using this tree.The original 1.2 tree didn't pick up any aura node,but in 1.3 there is a 5% increased effect of buff in front of the strong pack of ele nodes (which will increase the dmg of righteous fire on yourself),so I choose to push my max fire res to 85%(with Saffell's Frame and level20 purity of fire),I could now turn on righteous fire without dropping life.
about my dps↓
Spoiler
I dont know why but my tooltip in 1.2 is only like 2.7K with lvl18 flameblast and righteous fire.It might be because of the quality of support gem...?

With Level19 flameblast in 1.3 with the above tree,I hv 4.5k tooltip.

I tried once to use 4L :flameblast-iron will-concentrated effect-elemental proliferation
and kill merciless dom by one flameblast without righteous fire :P
And I've done a blood magic 73map,just shut down all aura.dmg lower down but safe.

I think that boots will not be better than

Because 16%-18% of strength (of cos with high str) is a huge profit to your damage thanks to iron will and Doon Cuebiyari.You can test it yourself.

a little bit of personal change↓
Spoiler

I don't use fire penetration,maybe I'll use it on 6L.I use increased burning damage with quality.And I hv 80% chance to ignite.

I use arc-life leech-elemental proliferation in Doon Cuebiyari.
That give me 4.6K tooltip dps(261-4886 lightning dmg) with 30%chance to shock and leech!
I love that idea <3

current gear↓
Spoiler

I killed atziri yesterday,It is my first time so it's terrible.I think I can kill her slowly,and without die if I'm careful enough.But I don't really want to do atziri with any burning/ignite build again :(And sorry for the wall of text lol
Last edited by actmn2 on Dec 16, 2014, 9:49:29 AM
"
actmn2 wrote:
I'm currently using this tree.

Thank you.
This is easily my favorite theorycrafted build so far, shame the creator is nowhere to be seen these days. He was a really chill dude in Beyond when he was playing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info