[Beyond] Killed by Ignition - Cloak of Flame RighteousFire 4.4k Tooltip flameblast Ignite!

Disclaimer: Died to desync on a shrine map before doing atziri, decided to quit. No longer updating.

Theory Craft

Clock of Flame and Mokou's Embrace:
Using the Combination of Cloak of Flame + Mokou's Embrace gives:40% Cast speed + 30% Chance to ignite. Which saves us from using faster casting + chance to ignite gem. Effectively an 8l chest. It's easy to be ignited, with a 75% chance to be ignited by any physical or fire hit. Cloak of flame gives 20% flat physical reduction, which is better than any armour chest. It syncs well with ruby flasks, purity of fire and righteous fire. 2 perfect Mokous give 50% fire damage!

Doon Cuebiyari: The best burn mace along side Doryani's Catalyst. The Increased Damage also applies to Ignite as well as righteous fire. Also going the path of strength gives tons life. With 709 Strength, it gives a total of 98% increased spell and burn damage. Going max strength also gives access to the powerful iron will gem which syncs well with righteous fire, giving more damage than a witch build!

Saffel's Frame: Better than Rise of the phoenix period, only if you can get can get 4% additional life regeneration. It removes blocking which allows you to be ignited easier and gives resistance to lightning and cold as well as spell damage and 20% spell block.

Reflect
Never an issue, unless you full charge Flameblast without ruby. As you can see from my video, I hardly ever fully charge my flame blast except for bosses.

Righteous Fire
With Iron Will giving 141.8 spell damage, righteous fire gives 15% spell + *60% more damage!
Turning off righteous fire gives over 700 life regen per second! Making you immortal.

Strength
With Doon and Iron Will, the paths spent going to regen nodes turn into dps and hp! You need strength on all your rares for maximum dps/

Gear and Gem Setup

Flasks

Tree @ lvl 81

Stats:
With Righteous Fire:

Without Righteous Fire:

Defensive stats

Last edited by klerace on Sep 24, 2014, 5:01:19 AM
This build is excellent. I've been obsessing over cloak of flame as an item with the recent life change and the synergy with Mokou's Embrace is crazy efficient.

Keep up the good work. Let's see that Atziri kill!
Without the slightest doubt in mind this is one of the most if not the most viable rf build i've ever seen :3 lets see that abaxoth kill!
Ign: ChaosCrits
Can you link your helmet please?

Are the ignites on you long enogth with high fire resists?
Last edited by KasLeberKas on Sep 23, 2014, 5:38:41 AM
"
KasLeberKas wrote:

Each ignite lasts 4 seconds. I am pretty much immune to any fire damage, I can face tank Igna and crematorium boss
you could enter the duelist start via the 2 strength nodes instead of armor (idk if you really gain that much from armor)
"
klerace wrote:
"
KasLeberKas wrote:

Each ignite lasts 4 seconds. I am pretty much immune to any fire damage, I can face tank Igna and crematorium boss

Oh sry i forgott about that,

did you level this build with flameblast or did you just respec into it?
Last edited by KasLeberKas on Sep 23, 2014, 6:16:32 AM
I don't normally copy other's builds but will make an exception for next league, that looks really awesome! How did you level it?
Last edited by Grildrak on Sep 23, 2014, 6:24:02 AM
"
Grildrak wrote:
I don't normally copy other's builds but will make an exception for next league, that looks really awesome! How did you level it?

I used mokous, dual lifesprig and
Last edited by klerace on Sep 23, 2014, 6:25:52 AM
Would this work with another spell ? I find flameblast incredibly boring, but I really like the concept of this build

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info