[Beyond] Killed by Ignition - Cloak of Flame RighteousFire 4.4k Tooltip flameblast Ignite!

"
Tisca wrote:
Around what level can you start using RF if you go straight for the essential nodes and gear?

typically 65 because that is what RoTP requires
I've tried to replicate this build on my witch and i am every so slightly degening still off the rf, i have a legacy saffels which is giving me an extra 1% max res and im using a level 20 POF. Biggest problem i am having is the amount of physical damage i take. I'm failing to see how you survived so long while having very little defense. Maybe i'm just missing something ?
"
BKH wrote:
"
Tisca wrote:
Around what level can you start using RF if you go straight for the essential nodes and gear?

typically 65 because that is what RoTP requires

But this build uses Saffel's, which has lower requirement but also lower max res.

"
Saffel's Frame: Better than Rise of the phoenix period, only if you can get can get 4% additional life regeneration.

Which is better with additional life regen? Saffel's?
Where do you get 4% extra? Are you referring to the 1.2 tree which gives more regen nodes? You don't even have them all. I'm not convinced Saffel's would be better.
Last edited by Tisca on Sep 25, 2014, 8:16:29 AM
I got to 55 and stoped. Since creator riped and rage quited i see no reason to continue. He deleted video,stoped updating. As someone said few posts before this build doesnt look def good.
Well, currently 74 scion with this build and doing fine.
Can you add a level 100 talent tree of what your tree will look like please <3
Any videos?
I'm trying to figure out how he wasn't losing life with this build.

He had 5123 life. RF would do 4611 damage per second to him.
Max fire res is 75% + 4% Saffel's + 4% Purity of Fire + 1% on the tree = 84% max resist.
4611 damage * 16% damage not resisted = 738 damage per second.

Now for the regen... 12.1% regen from the tree +1.65% from vitality = 13.75% life regen.
5123 life * 13.75% = 704 life regen per second.

What am I missing? How is he not degening?
nvm
Last edited by PYF_Secret on Sep 26, 2014, 5:30:20 PM
Picking up where op left off doing things a bit differnetly currently lvl 55 going strong wiil make own thread soon catch me at http://www.twitch.tv/hooplin

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info