VictorDoom wrote:
lol dude you failed fucking hard

dating sites... hahahahahahhahaa

Victor knows about these sites :X
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Lol, not that interested? Did you ask her and she said so? Or do you think she should be humping you after locking eyes for the first time? Go and grab a drink with her and then meet again and maybe again and it clicks and all is good or it doesnt and all is still good since you dont really know her anyways.

So, all in all, just care less where it leads to and focus more on just having a nice talk with someone.
"Is it love when you care about a woman for more than mating?"

"No, that must be some weird alien emotion."

- Futurama

I'd say your best bet for finding a good online gamer gal is by carrying a friendly guild of noobs through content in a MMO while not being a dick about it. Seriously.
Hey...is this thing on?
Last edited by LostForm on Sep 22, 2014, 3:40:15 PM
i think dragons best bet of getting action is calling a pimp

Spoiler
you know i love to bust your balls baby
Spoiler
that sounds... really gay in restrospect
I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
https://www.facebook.com/victorseicheart/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Highest level char in Closed Beta, Wytchfindergeneral
Last edited by VictorDoom on Sep 22, 2014, 4:10:26 PM
"
VictorDoom wrote:
i think dragons best bet of getting action is calling a pimp

Spoiler
you know i love to bust your balls sexy ;)
Spoiler
that sounds... really straight in restrospect

/fixed
"
VictorDoom wrote:
lol dude you failed fucking hard

dating sites... hahahahahahhahaa

Don't underestimate dating sites Vic. After all, that is where I met your [removed by support].
DISCLAIMER!
The views and expressed opinions of Dragon are solely those of a drunken redneck and are not necessarily those of a sane person. Any likeness of intelligence is strictly coincidental and should not be taken seriously. His posts should not be read... by anyone.
"
Lol, not that interested? Did you ask her and she said so? Or do you think she should be humping you after locking eyes for the first time? Go and grab a drink with her and then meet again and maybe again and it clicks and all is good or it doesnt and all is still good since you dont really know her anyways.

So, all in all, just care less where it leads to and focus more on just having a nice talk with someone.

Not interested as in, has not asked me a single question about myself and only responds to about every 4th or 5th text I send her. I gave up. We still supposed to meet but she asked me to "remind" her about it. No thanks, as pathetic as I am... I won't beg for her attention.
DISCLAIMER!
The views and expressed opinions of Dragon are solely those of a drunken redneck and are not necessarily those of a sane person. Any likeness of intelligence is strictly coincidental and should not be taken seriously. His posts should not be read... by anyone.
Good for you Dragon.

Plenty of fish in the sea...I wonder how much longer that saying will be relevant, with the unsustainable amount of over fishing that is allowed to happen.
"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

That and the amount of polluting of the waters.

DISCLAIMER!
Looking for sex? Anyone will do. Looking for companionship? Look for a friend.

Spoiler
A friend that is at least as perverted and deprived as you are. Worked for me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info