I thought I might have found my own GGG

erm.. Okay.

If it's a truthful concept it has to self-reflective as well, our minds are pretty much alike.

Maybe i catch you on the wrong foot here? :D I've got a gf too, not that difficult to swallow. Well, kinda surprising really for a cave dweller such as myself but hey, sometimes i come out into the light, when all other options fade!
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Last edited by Crackmonster on Sep 21, 2014, 8:08:08 PM
This girl really doesn't seem all that interested in me. I got her to agree to meet me tomorrow or the next day (depending on work), but she really is showing zero interest. Sigh... would have been nice...

It ain't over yet, but if any of you give a fuck... it doesn't look good =(

All the love Dr.'s in OT please help this noob.
DISCLAIMER!
The views and expressed opinions of Dragon are solely those of a drunken redneck and are not necessarily those of a sane person. Any likeness of intelligence is strictly coincidental and should not be taken seriously. His posts should not be read... by anyone.
"
Dragon585 wrote:
This girl really doesn't seem all that interested in me. I got her to agree to meet me tomorrow or the next day (depending on work), but she really is showing zero interest. Sigh... would have been nice...

It ain't over yet, but if any of you give a fuck... it doesn't look good =(

All the love Dr.'s in OT please help this noob.

give less fucks. especially for a girl you've known for a few days. you'll find one just don't force it
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Sure sure... but the odds of finding one like her are slim. Your prob right. No use chasing pathetically.
DISCLAIMER!
The views and expressed opinions of Dragon are solely those of a drunken redneck and are not necessarily those of a sane person. Any likeness of intelligence is strictly coincidental and should not be taken seriously. His posts should not be read... by anyone.
"
Dragon585 wrote:
Sure sure... but the odds of finding one like her are slim. Your prob right. No use chasing pathetically.

They're probably better than you think, patience man. They don't all have to be the oneeither. Sometimes you have to get to know the person a little before you can even decide that
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Dr Hardlicker says...try to have a good time and don't force the romance part. She'll remember having fun and some laughs and may then show some romantic interest.

Don't fall in love with someone you hardly know. Unless you wish to write a script for the latest teen drama.

Also don't drink too much alcohol or too little.

Good luck in your search for that perfect GGG.
"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

"
Hardlicker wrote:
Dr Hardlicker says...try to have a good time and don't force the romance part. She'll remember having fun and some laughs and may then show some romantic interest.

Don't fall in love with someone you hardly know. Unless you wish to write a script for the latest teen drama.

Also don't drink too much alcohol or too little.

Good luck in your search for that perfect GGG.

Actually... that is rather helpful. Thanks.
DISCLAIMER!
So it wasn´t love on first sight of your porsche or house or dog.

Lets try black magic:
Wait for the perfect timing when the moon hits the eclipse during spring,
then procede to do a goatdance with her,
most importantly atleast take one look at her parents inorder to gaug how the doughter will turn out once shes older, if you can live with that, good.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
Maybe I shouldn't have told her your user name and pointed her at this forum? Nah.

Spoiler
Goatdance does it every time!
lol dude you failed fucking hard

dating sites... hahahahahahhahaa
I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
https://www.facebook.com/victorseicheart/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Highest level char in Closed Beta, Wytchfindergeneral

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info