I thought I might have found my own GGG

Gorgeous Gamer Girl. I met her on a dating site and she lives in my town. We exchanged numbers and did some texting back and forth. I really like her so far, and tbh I started to get a bit excited. She loves video games and anime and all the other cool shit I like and she is very pretty.

I convinced her to DL path of exile so we could slay some shit together. But when I asked her if she was ready to play tonight, she said she was going out. I asked where, and she said to the park. I asked why, and she said she was meeting someone...

FUCK
MY
PATHETIC
FUCKING
LIFE
DISCLAIMER!
The views and expressed opinions of Dragon are solely those of a drunken redneck and are not necessarily those of a sane person. Any likeness of intelligence is strictly coincidental and should not be taken seriously. His posts should not be read... by anyone.
k that was pretty fuckin funny

Edit : Not to sound mean but that's what you get for slacking. If you had invited her out on a Saturday night instead of playing PoE with you maybe you'd be the one at the park
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Last edited by TheWretch on Sep 20, 2014, 11:48:10 PM
"
TheWretch wrote:
k that was pretty fuckin funny

Edit : Not to sound mean but that's what you get for slacking. If you had invited her out on a Saturday night instead of playing PoE with you maybe you'd be the one at the park

I only met her yesterday. Supposedly, she likes game dates. But yeah, pretty fucking funny.
DISCLAIMER!
The views and expressed opinions of Dragon are solely those of a drunken redneck and are not necessarily those of a sane person. Any likeness of intelligence is strictly coincidental and should not be taken seriously. His posts should not be read... by anyone.
Awww :(

~Whispers in your ear you must make that guy ''vanish''

:X
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Awww :(

~Whispers in your ear you must make that guy ''vanish''

:X

bahahah well done INO
wretch I was accused of RMT :_;

Q_Q
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"

Q_Q

they just need to

Spoiler

Pffff nooblets
You´re still lucky,
if you consider that she likes gamers youre in the fortunate spot that her temporary current date sucks hard.
If he does, well its just a matter who sucks less.

Spoiler
Stop using your brain when it comes to females,
she could also meet her imaginary friend from long last past.

Spoiler
Spoiler

Or maybe ask I_No for lessons ?

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Maybe imagine her to be a Dragon helps ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
"

Q_Q

Shut up about that RMT accusations shiz, it makes you look like you actually did it. :P

To da OP: She didnt say she will fuck someone or anything so its still possible you can slay together and lay together. ;)
"
"

Q_Q

Shut up about that RMT accusations shiz, it makes you look like you actually did it. :P

To da OP: She didnt say she will fuck someone or anything so its still possible you can slay together and lay together. ;)

pfft you wanna go bro? U WANNA GO? COME AT ME

Spoiler
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Sep 21, 2014, 5:13:37 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info