Daggers too OP

"
TGeorge wrote:
"
LSN wrote:

the reason I do this is that I have a pretty good idea about it

Again that is just your opinion.

look charackter distribution, look dps numbers, look level of complaint

It is no opinion but an oftenly proven matter of fact. Even that dirk guy pretty much admitted it but he adviced me to not longer care about it.

me better you :p
"
FadeXF wrote:
Don't know if I speak for others, but I welcome our new LSN overlord. All hail the king, baby!

Clearly he is better than Chuck Norris. And more interesting than the most interesting man in the world. Just ask him!

Thank you, I gonna look which task I gonna give you next my little padawan

"
"
FadeXF wrote:
Don't know if I speak for others, but I welcome our new LSN overlord. All hail the king, baby!

Clearly he is better than Chuck Norris. And more interesting than the most interesting man in the world. Just ask him!

Yeah, well some people are too delusional to realize they just dont have to party with people who use items or skills they cant compete with. ;)

There would be too much logic to it i suppose if he didnt party with dagger users, plain and simple. "OMG someone with 100000000k dps crit dagger kills mobs faster than i can, plz nerf QQ". Lol.

Why would I not party with my friends? Why would I play 78 maps solo instead of rotating them? All this maybe makes sense for you, for me it doesnt.
Last edited by LSN on Sep 20, 2014, 12:59:25 PM
muito beijos amigo

By the way, you are basically like putin who is denying to interfere in ukraine and have sent russian troops. It is not about just asking me, basically everyone knows and agrees on the fact that crit is too dominant in poe and that those all weapons that utilize it best are pretty much op. Even all users of these weapons (many) agree there. Therefore I don't understand how and for what reason you make that much of a big deal out of it.
Last edited by LSN on Sep 20, 2014, 1:06:05 PM
Lol, ever thought of getting your "friends" angry at you for calling for a nerf to their builds? If you dont have friends without dagger builds, jokes on you because GGG doesnt have to provide you with what you think is balanced but what they think is balanced and it is balanced. DPS doesnt matter when its above 50k+ so if you are too slow to get to 1 shot stuff thats your problem, find a solution to that instead of wanting to nerf whats fun.
Most of my friends agree on that. Those who potentially don't shall no longer be my friends. I don't like to hang wiht people who deny reality.

And anyway this is just a game. There is no reason not to bring balance to the game in order to improve it. Even if it is atthe cost of me or my friends. :p
Last edited by LSN on Sep 20, 2014, 1:08:11 PM
Lol, the game is balanced around flavor of the month, next expansion we might not have any crit machines anymore, so enjoy it while it lasts. You lost your mind btw by dragging putin and ukraine into this. Insanity at its finest.
Dude the guy is willing to lose friends if they don't agree with him lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Lol, the game is balanced around flavor of the month, next expansion we might not have any crit machines anymore, so enjoy it while it lasts. You lost your mind btw by dragging putin and ukraine into this. Insanity at its finest.

Nah its a pretty much accurate analogy. In opposite you again proved how little of an idea you have. Crit builds are dominant in PoE since about 1+ year. And the dominance was growing during this period.

And there is nothing wrong with crit builds being the strongest, but there is smth wrong with how much they scale up in the end, which is commonly agreed on. Just some weirdos in the forum claim the opposite for whatever reasons, without making any point at all.
Last edited by LSN on Sep 20, 2014, 1:21:10 PM
"
LSN wrote:
Those who potentially don't shall no longer be my friends.

Hueheueheeheheueheehee
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
Dude the guy is willing to lose friends if they don't agree with him lol

Damn im glad we are so tight. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info