Daggers too OP

I was gonna make a reply, but:

"
TGeorge wrote:
"
LSN wrote:
This is like the 200th thread about daggers and op crit mechanics/scaling in the last 3-4 months.

Of course this has effect on the game. It affects you when choosing a charackter. Gonna choose a marauder that caps out 5 times lower than the guys on the right side? The numbers show this, it is proven. You are denying reality. :p

Again no offense but you seem to be close minded enough to think that everyone plays the game for the same reasons and with the same goals as you.

I will choose whatever class suits the spec that I want to play. Where it caps out is of no real meaning to me. As long as I can do some high level maps with what I consider decently challenging mods and some harder bosses then I'm satisfied with it. I'm more interested in it's play style and thematic more than it's pure DPS output and efficiency relative to other builds.

Regardless this discussion is getting pointless. You will have your nerf to daggers and crit and whatever no doubt about that. Then you will move on to the next thing that will be considered OP. And so on until whatever you play becomes OP and gets nerfed and you will probably cry against it judging by your attitude. Just don't forget to try and enjoy the game somewhere in between.

This is pretty much what I think. If I was worried about what builds other players are playing, I'd be insane. I have enough problem to deal with IRL to be worried about what others do in a online game.

"
"
sparkatus wrote:
People caring about others having fun sounds like jealousy to me.

I have 10k DPS and I'm so happy with it xD

Lol, highest i got is 1700 and i dont give a shit if i kill stuff with my 10+ hits it takes or someone with 10000000k dps 1 shots the entire screen. :)

Its all for fun and shits and giggles.

Here, have a few cookies. ;)

"Live by the sword, live a good, LONG time"
"
"
Reminds me of D3 people lol

Yeah, exactly.

"omg cant find legendaries plz buff dropz QQ" gets legendary drop rate buffed, QQs over easy mode.

"inferno too hard plz nerf" gets the difficulty only for the top players nerfed, QQs over easy mode, again.

"remove AH plz it ruins the game" gets AH removed, QQs over account bound items.

Here its, "omg others kill stuff faster than i do, plz nerf QQ" GGG will not give in to these demands so the QQ goes on and on.

Fun times on the forum today. :)

Here have a cookie.

Fun? Fucking terrible times I can't even troll properly lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"

You mix stuff up. Diablo 3 was too hard for people like you, then they complained.

Now the opposite is happening in PoE. PoE is too easy for ppl like me, so I complain that the game doesn't remain in the same footsteps as D3 went into with the hardest content being no challenge and invincible overpowered charackters in relation to the existing content are all around.

You are so much off dude, unbelievable.

The I do 1k damage and don't care dude is anyway only a well known troll. But I'd like to see you two to ally up. Maybe you can make a team like Laurel and Hardy.
Last edited by LSN on Sep 20, 2014, 3:01:38 PM
"
LSN wrote:
"

You mix stuff up. Diablo 3 was too hard for people like you, then they complained.

Now the opposite is happening in PoE. PoE is too easy for ppl like me, so I complain that the game doesn't remain in the same footsteps as D3 went into with the hardest content being no challenge and invincible overpowered charackters in relation to the existing content are all around.

The I do 1k damage and don't care dude is anyway only a well known troll. But I'd like to see you two to ally up. Maybe you can make a team like Laurel and Hardy.

... I'm a god in d3

I'm a god here

Get out right now. What are you going to accuse me of RMT'ing in d3 as well? LMAO then say HURR YOUR ABUSING A BUILD HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Sep 20, 2014, 3:06:09 PM
"
"
LSN wrote:
"

... I'm a god in d3

I'm a god here

Get out right now.

When I say stuff like this, it sounds cool so that you even you had to laugh and admittedly had fun and went crazy. When you do it, you look like a cheap fake that makes readers sad. Gl trying. Maybe buying another support title or buying some exas at jsp can help you tho.
Last edited by LSN on Sep 20, 2014, 3:07:44 PM
It seems to me that you are now upset and resort to thinking you can retort knowing full well you can't LOL

The community itself is already reking you I don't even need to do anything I mean for god sakes you toss your friends over if they don't agree with you. You're one sided one minded that can't be convinced otherwise.

Like this is literally the first time I've met someone who is proud to think hes right all the time and completely obsessed with balance ''issues''

Calling others fakes? Kind of insult are you doing at this point seems desperate now. Then accuse the person of RMT'ing because he or she doesn't fit in his mind of not RMT'ing and has better gear like what the fuck are you doing right now? LOL hey that guy has better gear then me and does better DPS

Therefor he RMT's

LOGIC right there.

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Sep 20, 2014, 3:10:32 PM
Don't forget the mouse you use to click and move with, its op, GGG should nerf it!
"
wyan69 wrote:
Don't forget the mouse you use to click and move with, its op, GGG should nerf it!

Clicking too hard, plz nerf. make game auto play, not fair bot users can play while afk. Lol.

"
It seems to me that you are now upset and resort to thinking you can retort knowing full well you can't LOL

The community itself is already reking you I don't even need to do anything I mean for god sakes you toss your friends over if they don't agree with you. You're one sided one minded that can't be convinced otherwise.

Like this is literally the first time I've met someone who is proud to think hes right all the time and completely obsessed with balance ''issues''

Calling others fakes? Kind of insult are you doing at this point seems desperate now. Then accuse the person of RMT'ing because he or she doesn't fit in his mind of not RMT'ing and has better gear like what the fuck are you doing right now? LOL hey that guy has better gear then me and does better DPS

Therefor he RMT's

LOGIC right there.

I think you rmt cause you in 18 month didnt manage to level a char higher than 91 which is a one evening 3h job on 78 rotations. If you didn't rmt for you items you had to trade and flip for them ingame. The relation of time investment into trade vs time investment into charackter isn't speaking for you mate. At your stage you could improve much further with just rotating some 78 maps instead of stitting in trade one and only trade all the time. Therefore I assume if you really sat in trade 1 and traded all the time, you would have also played up your chars higher. As this didn't happen, I don't believe you that you would have the patience and other things that are required to do so and therefore you must have gotten your items from another source. I suggested wow bots but I actually don't care enough to figure this out. You know it yourself and thats enough.

It is even likely that you buy in the new leagues via JSP to get your stuff easy and smoothly in this equation.

Other than that you haven't made a single valid point why the imbalances of the game should not be brought a bit more in line than what we have to deal with now and is reflected in the choices of charackters that people play in the new leagues.

The community you are talking of are 2-3 friends you called here to support you and a well known forum troll.
Last edited by LSN on Sep 20, 2014, 3:26:24 PM
lol next thing you're going to accuse of RMT'ing would be Skyforth then Nephalim then anyone whos ''Top tier'' same level as I_NO

You've got issues =/

Anyone with better gear then you
Anyone with more time then you
Anyone that fits in your description = RMTS

Cmon guy that's just lame.
I love teddy bears.
Last edited by Stygian_Doll on Sep 20, 2014, 3:26:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info