Pass or Fail gameplay sucks

Wait, you have 4.3k hp, and 300 mana? You're been off ditching MoM at that point
"
beefnuggy wrote:
"
SL4Y3R wrote:
Use lightning warp, smoke mine, quartz flask.

I think what I need to do is stop being creative with my builds and do phys/CI dagger like everyone else.

or just stop making builds that cant handle reflect? I have caster builds up to 28k dps, none of them will die to a reflect pack in a map, I have attack builds up to 68k dps and none of them have any problems running double reflect maps, none of these use vaal pact, none of these need flasks to counter. Reflect shouldnt be an issue, is this some sort of 300k elemental dps build or something?
"
SL4Y3R wrote:
Wait, you have 4.3k hp, and 300 mana? You're been off ditching MoM at that point

Haha, hilarious. People think you can take MoM and you are sorted. I tried that and failed miserably, had around 400 mana and most of the time I was ending up with no mana due to hits and no chance to cast a spell. Need around 1k at least mate to be on the safe side.

Also, if you want to be certain you won't die to a box use Smoke Mine. You will be in a safe distance plus you can run away a bit more if needed. No mods on box will kill you (for freeze get a heat flask, a must really). Lighting Warp doesn't always work properly. I had situations were amination played to target destination but I stayed in the same place. The most funny case was when I warped from the box and all spawned monsters warped with me to my destination...Imagine the surprise!

Also I play Ice Nova and didn't die to reflect even once, all my deaths but one were to my own stupidity. For me it is hard to see what type of reflect rare got (phys and ele are somehow hard for me to distinguish) so if I see one I just take it carefully.
I AM MAD
ZAP!ZAP!ZAP! ME SOOO WIZZARD!
valve sucks at hitboxes
IGN: SplitEpimorphism

Here, problem solved, i opened all the chest up to level 89 in Beyond, still alive

Learn to play
Last edited by Mahesys on Sep 20, 2014, 5:31:13 AM
"
Mahesys wrote:

Here, problem solved, i opened all the chest up to level 89 in Beyond, still alive

Learn to play

No reason to be rude, ass-hat.
"
gathor wrote:
"
SL4Y3R wrote:

Haha, hilarious. People think you can take MoM and you are sorted. I tried that and failed miserably, had around 400 mana and most of the time I was ending up with no mana due to hits and no chance to cast a spell. Need around 1k at least mate to be on the safe side.

You don't understand my build. Stop pretending you do.
"
SL4Y3R wrote:

FALSE. I have mana gained on hit. I bet you've never tried it. In fact, I bet nobody in this thread has ever tried it. Can you see how having MoM mana on hit and phase acrobatics can counter reflect in CoC build?
Last edited by beefnuggy on Sep 20, 2014, 4:11:34 PM
I can see that you have tried it, and then posted a thread about how sick you are of dying to reflect.
Yes, balancing the game around an assumption of logout macros was a terrible error. It would take a lot of backtracking to fix it at this point.

However, as others have pointed out, it sounds like your build is subpar and you are basing your opinion of its function on "most situations" rather than how it works in dangerous situations. Low mana with MoM means the MoM stops counting for anything if there's a big damage spike. You only split damage with HP/mana up until your mana is gone. Doesn't matter if you are almost immediately leeching it back. You hit zero for a time, so the overflow goes to your HP.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info