[3.10] Sovyn's Lazy Pally - Tanky Templar with Max Block

For the amulet corruption, is it better to have "x% Chance to Block" or "x% Chance to Block Spells"?

Hello again Sovyn and all,

I posted a little while ago re: a 6 link Zahndethus' Cassock. I used that until about level 86 without issues, but eventually needed more life. Was also using Ice Crash.

I switched to a 5 link Kingsguard that I had lying around and socketed in Tec Slam. Have been doing just fine with a 5 link chest and Tec Slam does a little bit more DPS than IC. Recently began clearing tier 13 maps.

I use a Broken Crown for a helmet and my chaos resist is 0, which combined with the high life regen I have (I spent an extra 2 points to grab the Shaper node) pretty well mitigates chaos damage at this time.

Anyway, back to chopping :)

I'm finally clicking a little better as I near level 80, but my single target is really struggling as I use ice crash. Is there something I can swap out for bosses?
love the build so far, i bought a pretty GG Verunastra for end game.

i cant seem to get the path of building to load the UBER build as its way out dated. and the other link doesnt work to see other skills.

if you have the time can you post an updated skill tree for an UBER setup and maybe a few items that would complement the UBER build. once you reach end game you need something to spend your money on, something to shoot for.
Those who stand should never out number those who kneel.
"
frenzul wrote:
only being 4 link or if I haven't taken enough offensive passives.

That would do it
"
tkensei wrote:
For the amulet corruption, is it better to have "x% Chance to Block" or "x% Chance to Block Spells"?

Depends if you are already capped on block or not. Regular block is usually better as spell block items are based on a percentage of that.
"
frenzul wrote:
I'm finally clicking a little better as I near level 80, but my single target is really struggling as I use ice crash. Is there something I can swap out for bosses?

Static strike is good for bosses, or molten strike in the red gems. If you want more safety you'll have to change gem colors for blade flurry or lightning strike.
"
Virel_360 wrote:
if you have the time can you post an updated skill tree for an UBER setup and maybe a few items that would complement the UBER build. once you reach end game you need something to spend your money on, something to shoot for.

Sure, I just updated the pastebin.

In that, I have a tabula on right now experimenting with lightning strike and iron grip. It's solid. You can get a better chest.
"
Sovyn wrote:
"
tkensei wrote:

Depends if you are already capped on block or not. Regular block is usually better as spell block items are based on a percentage of that.

Oh I see. Thanks for your reply :-)
I am using this build again on Bestiary (my second league) and I have this gear. Unfortunately it's hard finding good rings so I have stuck with the Blackhearts for a while.

Spoiler

Last edited by malakhglitch on Mar 30, 2018, 9:09:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info