Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Upcoming 1.2.3 Pets

Bear, deer, now we just have to wait for tiger and giraffe before someone build a zoo in hideout. Michael Jackson will be proud.
To grind or not to grind, that's the question.
"
crashdown wrote:

75%+ of the statistics on the internet are just made up

I told you a MILLION times, not to exaggerate.

They got to fix the Desync though...., A few of my friends, have had desync on opening a strongbox, runningaway to at least half the room away, only to be rebounded back to the box to have it explode on them.

Someone Just killed a 77 Beyond character that way.
Last edited by iamnotspock on Sep 14, 2014, 9:39:13 PM
"
SmallGiant wrote:
Bear, deer, now we just have to wait for tiger and giraffe before someone build a zoo in hideout. Michael Jackson will be proud.

Yeah just need the amusement park addon, and the kiddie fiddle room.
dont disturb them with " minor things " like fixing the game, they are very busy nerfing things patch by patch - this requires a lot of time and resources :)
WTB duck or mother duck and ducklings please.
IGN: TaylorSwiftVEVO
"
Kenz0 wrote:
dont disturb them with " minor things " like fixing the game, they are very busy nerfing things patch by patch - this requires a lot of time and resources :)

But nothing is wrong with the game..., to open a strongbox without Desync and rebound, you need a better setup.

2terabit/s internet connection (Minimum), with a quad CPU motherboard (4x I7-4790) 16 Real cores, 128GB of DDR15 Ram, triple SSD drive striped RAID array and a quad SLI Graphics setup.
Last edited by iamnotspock on Sep 14, 2014, 9:51:52 PM
"
iamnotspock wrote:

They got to fix the Desync though...., A few of my friends, have had desync on opening a strongbox, runningaway to at least half the room away, only to be rebounded back to the box to have it explode on them.

Someone Just killed a 77 Beyond character that way.

Someone has never heard of Smoke Mine.
Still waiting for Dogs, and all sorts of breeds of dogs. = GGG never have to work again.
POE is a constantly evolving game, so expect balance changes, buffs and nerfs STILL!
honestly i would love to have some pets walking around. but they are just very expensive .. and a single one looks weird. so maybe ggg, maybe make pet bundles. like 3 pets in a bundle. and give me an option to buy those cute baby rhoas :(
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
"
iamnotspock wrote:

But nothing is wrong with the game..., to open a strongbox without Desync and rebound, you need a better setup.

2terabit/s internet connection (Minimum), with a quad CPU motherboard (4x I7-4790) 16 Real cores, 128GB of DDR15 Ram, triple SSD drive striped RAID array and a quad SLI Graphics setup.

Is that before or after taking rain into consideration?
ign: Vixien

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info