F
FANBOY

J
J
JOINED 9/11/14
No one cares.
IGN: Daario__Naharis, Captain__Harlock, Paul__Atreides
Marty__McFly, Silk__Spectre. Kylo__Ren
I think that Deer do not blend it with games climate. It seem really cheerful. I guess, centiped will be better. It's only my opinion ;)
they all look absolutely disgusting...
IGN Soultakerr
Enabke Spell Dmg and Mana Reg for Shields!
Looks like you missed it ^^
Cute.

Now to the propaganda: #charslotbundles
"
C0Y0T3_SLY wrote:
So what's the over/under on the price of these bits of digital bling? $15? $20? I want to support the game, but there's just nothing 'micro' about these transactions anymore, and as a result I haven't put any money into the game since....maybe open beta? I'm building a lightning based character and thought hey, I'll check the lightning weapon effect....and it's $27? Seriously?

You make a valid point regarding the cost of one specific MTX...

However, it could be pointed out that buying this single MTX may be the only way some players will support the game for a 3-6 month period.

In my opinion, I'm just glad this game doesn't have a $15 a month subscription model. By not taking everything away should I stop making payments, I find myself more inclined to donate to the cause, hopefully benefiting myself and others alike.

I've particularly gone with the higher packs which contain real world physical merchandise, for a unique value.

But for me it's pretty simple. I'm willing to pay $20-$50 a month on games, and there isn't really any other game out there which holds my interest for long.

Lastly, and honestly, when one could drop $1,500-$3,000 USD on a serious gaming rig: What's $27 dollars?
Oh my god that deer looks FAN TAS TIC !!!! Well done guys with the pets animations ^^

Can't wait :)
https://www.youtube.com/user/PeipeMasta
I'll def be getting a Spider

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info