CreviiiS wrote:
and, what about DeSync!?

You mean deersync... lololol :P
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
xvmvx wrote:
Yes men, yes....finally...the devs have heard the suffering from inside of all the players and they came up with this fascinating solution to all the problems..."NEW PETS" .... Truly amazing developers...awesome...speechless.

This is exactly what the game needs right now, and it's happening...it's real !!!..."WE ADDED MORE PETS" ...yes yes yes !

Can we have new mtx armors like Superman , Spider man , Hulk & Laser Weapons and some Aircraft's wondering around and bombarding the enemies.... can we ? .....pleaaaaaasssseeeee ?!?!?

Who cares about game performance, robotic quests, lag, desync, new & better client options, drop rates ....you name it... we have "PETS" .

Terrible,

Calm your tits, sir. While you do raise some interesting points, the thread you're on right now and the way you're ranting about a topic that's, quite frankly, been ranted on about for what seems to be an eternity, is all wrong.

Game performance and desync issues are being worked on, rest assured. What you simply have to ask yourself is this: What if these problems can never be fixed? Will you keep playing PoE? If your answer is "yes", then please, learn to live with it just like the rest of this community. And if your answer is "no", then I'd suggest you move on and find yourself another game that meets your standards.
IGN: Daario__Naharis, Captain__Harlock, Paul__Atreides
Marty__McFly, Silk__Spectre. Kylo__Ren
I do like this crab. A lot.
I'm sure I'm too poor, but the deer is hella cool.
to repeat what i've said elsewhere: would like to see ravens and a skeleton dog who still chews his flees on his non existent butt. i think thats hilarious.
finally, have to agree, chicken packs. omg. too funny. and frog and giant weta packs. maybe a few peacocks.
path of pets! we have arrived.
I am the stone that the builder refused.
~~~~~

I peacock would be funny ... oh wait
BLAMT!
I can finally run barefoot with crabs and scorpions!
Can I make a suggestion for a new pet, what about a male Himalayan Tahr (Hemitragus jemlahicus). There also found in new zealand on the south island.

Thanks
Chris.
"
TheAnuhart wrote:

Now just tell the thread, with a straight face, that no build or player should be opening a box without the use of smoke mine.

It's what I would do. It always works as long as you have line of sight from the box to the mine, and always gets you out of trouble. Plus, when timed correctly, it lays down some Blind for added safety.

"
TheAnuhart wrote:

Tell the thread why smoke mine will work when FA+LS wont.
Tell the thread why smoke mine will work when LW+FC+RD wont.
Tell the thread this while not appearing to be making excuses for broken game mechanics, bad design, malfunctioning skills, desync, over tuned damage and the continuous ignoring and aggravating thereof by GGG.

Explain just why this was justified, that smoke mine should have been used and why this character's Leap, Faster Attacks, Unwavering Stance shouldn't work.

And remember, a straight face.

Two things I noticed about that clip:

1) You didn't sync before opening the box. It's possible you were slightly out of sync when opening it. Which likely caused...

2) You got stuck on something and therefore didn't leap out, and the mass amounts of exploding spawn is what killed you. Unwavering Stance would not have come into play here, you weren't hit by an attack.

So you can rail about desync all you want, but you clearly know about Smoke Mine and it's usefulness here, but you choose not to use it. It would surely have worked here as it works in all other cases, but you chose to use a method prone to failure when desynced. Hell, you could have used a Quartz flask to make sure you didn't get stuck on a mob or something.

That was a completely preventable death had you taken the proper precautions. Everyone knows that desync exists, choosing to do things that can go bad when desynced is all on you. In hardcore, wouldn't you want to do everything possible to make sure you stay alive?
Last edited by unsmith on Sep 16, 2014, 12:07:42 AM
So what's the over/under on the price of these bits of digital bling? $15? $20? I want to support the game, but there's just nothing 'micro' about these transactions anymore, and as a result I haven't put any money into the game since....maybe open beta? I'm building a lightning based character and thought hey, I'll check the lightning weapon effect....and it's $27? Seriously?
"
C0Y0T3_SLY wrote:
So what's the over/under on the price of these bits of digital bling? $15? $20? I want to support the game, but there's just nothing 'micro' about these transactions anymore, and as a result I haven't put any money into the game since....maybe open beta? I'm building a lightning based character and thought hey, I'll check the lightning weapon effect....and it's $27? Seriously?

how can you be mad about a f2p game.

e1

btw this f2p has the best player support ever.

i hate you redditors, you know who you are
Last edited by Merluza on Sep 16, 2014, 5:29:04 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info