Upcoming 1.2.3 Pets

Huge deer!

Looks pretty good, waiting for more info on patch =)
Steam: teemu92
"
ellefanor wrote:
performance issues, fix it

A year ago GGG did a huge performance patch and that lightened many issues.

It's about time to visit that again and lighten the load some more. It seems to be it's a huge issue when 75%+ of the community has load times of 2min+ on JUST the login screen alone.

Necro's causing game freezes, boxes most deadly mod is game-freeze, hyper FPS glitching back and forth on extremely high textured areas like Imperial Load Screen(I mean Imperial Gardens). List goes on and on.

But least Bringer of Lag(Bringer of Bones) was fixed....right? lol :(

Edit: Most of the community can't just go out and buy a new computer to fix issues that shouldn't be relevant in the first place. I can run Skyrim and many other games on Ultra/High settings with 0 issues, yet PoE eats my computer alive.
Last edited by Hawkly on Sep 14, 2014, 8:47:30 PM
Did you guys make a crab pet because etup hit lvl 100 on beyond?

Spoiler
IGN:
@Antilogy
Last edited by Antilogy on Sep 14, 2014, 8:52:39 PM
Ohhhhhhhh yeaaaah. Very nice, new pets ^_^
I think ill need to rob a bank or something, so many nice new mtx when im broke :/
Will not Lie was excepting a CHICKEN!
If there is a Hell! I'll see you there!
Nice.
Fly you fools.
Nice! Love the pet stuff. :)
That spider is creepy as creepy as the deer is cute. Gotta have one!
"
Hawkly wrote:
"
ellefanor wrote:
performance issues, fix it

A year ago GGG did a huge performance patch and that lightened many issues.

It's about time to visit that again and lighten the load some more. It seems to be it's a huge issue when 75%+ of the community has load times of 2min+ on JUST the login screen alone.

Necro's causing game freezes, boxes most deadly mod is game-freeze, hyper FPS glitching back and forth on extremely high textured areas like Imperial Load Screen(I mean Imperial Gardens). List goes on and on.

But least Bringer of Lag(Bringer of Bones) was fixed....right? lol :(

Edit: Most of the community can't just go out and buy a new computer to fix issues that shouldn't be relevant in the first place. I can run Skyrim and many other games on Ultra/High settings with 0 issues, yet PoE eats my computer alive.

75%+ of the statistics on the internet are just made up

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info