[1.2] Bino's Dual Strike Ignite [Rampage] [Atziri with 4L]

What happened to the Carcass chest suggestion?
I thought of seeing it on your original post.
Is Carcass no good now for this build or still viable?
I'm thinking of swapping to Lightning coil or Belly for group play.

Also I think Molten strike is better to use since your rocking HOA Prolif + hatred instead of LS.
Last edited by KRYPTONINER on Oct 8, 2014, 5:12:03 AM
"
KRYPTONINER wrote:
What happened to the Carcass chest suggestion?
I thought of seeing it on your original post.
Is Carcass no good now for this build or still viable?
I'm thinking of swapping to Lightning coil or Belly for group play.

Also I think Molten strike is better to use since your rocking HOA Prolif + hatred instead of LS.

I changed the tree for unique chests a little bit because the old one was almost exactly the same as the evasion version for the sake of making it easy to swap. I thought it was a better idea to have an efficient variation for those who want to stick to the LC/Belly of the Beast/Carcass Jack, so I changed it. Carcass Jack is still very good.

What you use to survive reflect is completely up to you. Molten Strike, Spectral Throw, and Lightning Strike are all good options but I prefer one of the ranged ones.
IGN: porcupinezzzz
Playing this Build at the moment as Shadow.

Works Really good with my Crap Gear you see Below ^^

Spoiler

had only Problems by Atziri and the Vaal Boss he Oneshottet me 2-3 Times ^^

But for my First Atziri Run ever i was nice to die ^^
registered since September 8, 2012 played 892 Hours pays 0$ (need to change that)

Guild:
Sportfreunde Wraeclast (best Guild in PoE)
/global 4745 - deutscher Chat
"
Zhantesuken wrote:

Spoiler

doesnt look like your lightning capped ? also you can the spells on cwdt a bit more (cwdt is the highest atm) also the ball lightning doesnt look very efficient try faster casting and curse should even work better

BTW die also Atziri 5 times now without any death and my previously posted variation of the build (even forgot the bleeding flask but triple boss was like 10 seconds) Thinking about doing a build thread my on my own since my idea is more foccussed on the single target dps so i feel like my Buildidea is somewhat different from OP´s (although OP kind of gave me the hint to go acrobatics was IR and even more block before :))
"
demogorg wrote:
"
Zhantesuken wrote:

doesnt look like your lightning capped ? also you can the spells on cwdt a bit more (cwdt is the highest atm) also the ball lightning doesnt look very efficient try faster casting and curse should even work better

BTW die also Atziri 5 times now without any death and my previously posted variation of the build (even forgot the bleeding flask but triple boss was like 10 seconds) Thinking about doing a build thread my on my own since my idea is more foccussed on the single target dps so i feel like my Buildidea is somewhat different from OP´s (although OP kind of gave me the hint to go acrobatics was IR and even more block before :))

yeah my Life Res is 37% ^^

I Experiment with the CWDT Spells on how high is the best for me the Ball Lightning is only for the Assassins Mark and just for fun ^^.

my Problem by Atziri Vaal was i enter the Room and then he Laser me one shot down ^^ the Trio was easy i just Focussed one and the Single Target DPS do it self ^^

Atziri killed me cause i had to work with my Desync and my fail that i havent used a Fire Flask ^^
registered since September 8, 2012 played 892 Hours pays 0$ (need to change that)

Guild:
Sportfreunde Wraeclast (best Guild in PoE)
/global 4745 - deutscher Chat
Last edited by Zhantesuken on Oct 9, 2014, 6:52:52 AM
"
Zhantesuken wrote:
yeah my Life Res is 37% ^^

I Experiment with the CWDT Spells on how high is the best for me the Ball Lightning is only for the Assassins Mark and just for fun ^^.

my Problem by Atziri Vaal was i enter the Room and then he Laser me one shot down ^^ the Trio was easy i just Focussed one and the Single Target DPS do it self ^^

Atziri killed me cause i had to work with my Desync and my fail that i havent used a Fire Flask ^^

It's pretty hard to fight the Vaals if they have time to do anything. I will start on an Atziri guide right now, but the general idea with them is to start on the bottom Vaal and let the top one start itself (it starts after a fixed time). I believe if you start on the top one it will not immediately start summoning like the bottom does, and this also gives you time in between the two to kill them before they attack. Kill the first Vaal normally with an Atziri flask and then move up to the second and use Vaal Haste+the second charge of the Atziri flask as it comes up. It should only take ~130k DPS to be able to do this consistently.

Atziri won't be too hard after some runs since its only really the split phase that can kill you. The key to the split phase is standing back and waiting for a Flameblast to start on you, then going in. Save Vaal Haste for the split phases.

Edit: I finished the Atziri guide. It is much longer than the rest of the guide, but it should make the run much easier.

"
demogorg wrote:
"
Zhantesuken wrote:

Spoiler

I have no problems with that. Any variation is good, and I know that yours has a very different focus. I tried to keep my guide open to different styles but it is hard to say how effective something is without trying it myself.
Last edited by Porcupinez on Oct 11, 2014, 4:51:55 AM
Guide sections seem a bit dead right now but I'll bump it anyway.

I'll eventually add an Uber Atziri guide but for now I only have normal added. I'll also be doing this build again next temp leagues and pushing it much further. More gear might make Vaal Pact + a high DPS dagger a better option so I will have to try that.
Last edited by Porcupinez on Oct 23, 2014, 8:26:15 AM
heeey trying out your build since I found a bino's. everything is working out great. I notice you say blood rage does not work with this build because of melee damage on full life but I ssee in your gorge run you are using blood rage.... can you explain? I guess I will test it out anyways.
"
pangalang wrote:
heeey trying out your build since I found a bino's. everything is working out great. I notice you say blood rage does not work with this build because of melee damage on full life but I ssee in your gorge run you are using blood rage.... can you explain? I guess I will test it out anyways.

I was using Additional Accuracy there IIRC, so Blood Rage just helped make it a little faster.
I am only seeing 3 support gems on the skill icon in the video, so I don't know for sure.
Last edited by Porcupinez on Oct 30, 2014, 3:09:43 PM
"
Porcupinez wrote:
"
pangalang wrote:

I was using Additional Accuracy there IIRC, so Blood Rage just helped make it a little faster.
I am only seeing 3 support gems on the skill icon in the video, so I don't know for sure.

Hello, I appreciate sharing the build. Thanks!

I would also ask about video vs build description. I can guess that on video you were getting Frenzy charges from Blood Rage, and you didn't use Power charges at all.

Q1: Do you use Frenzy charges now, if yes, then how you are getting them? (didn't find the trigger
during analyzing build)

Q2: Do you use Power charges now, if yes, I can guess they are coming from:
[3L] Whirling Blades - Faster Attacks - Cull / Power Charge on Critical Strike
and/or
[4L] Lightning Strike - Multistrike - Power Charge on Critical Strike - Increased Critical Damage

Could I ask for answer and correct me if I am wrong?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info