[1.2] Bino's Dual Strike Ignite [Rampage] [Atziri with 4L]

Bought this dagger for 2ex...pretty good trade for this build.
Decided to swap to a basic spectral throw build just for fun since I'm done with this league. This one was a lot of fun and I will continue updating it as I believe the concept (and Herald of Ash in general) is ridiculously OP.

"
demogorg wrote:
Hi I like your build alot (since i started with something completely similar ;) ) I have chosen to get some more block since i felt it was to many points wasted to get to the life wheel.

Still I made some things different, I have chosen Lightning Coil over any other Chest (makes you so much tankier) my dps without charges is about 230k (also dont like the flashy melee damage on full life because vs. strong single targets you will almost never be completely full life and lets face it with 200k+ dps you wont be in the situation that trash does matter:))

4300 life atm thinking about getting more evasion

maybe you can also check my gear i feel i got to work something out for gloves rings and belt feels like i got some potential here, maybe also on the "off Dagger" but thats going to be really expensive

Passive
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAAYAXgOHBLEFtQceCC4RlhRSFfYWvxmOG60j9iSdJpUqCyzhLggwcTB8NJM2PTpCRwZHfklRSn1LeExgTZJOKlFHVUtW9Vb6W69h4mJaYnlirGNwZU1noGyMbWxuaXBScFZwcn11feN_K4TZh3aMC4w2jX2Nv46Kj_qQCpAbk_yVLpVml9CaE5uNnaqjiqZ_pzSsZq_rsbO0xbVItkG5Prl8vYG-p8Lsz-nQ0NN-1CPWith2227b1Nvn3Q3dqOuO7LDtQe2D7g7v4_DV8-r2_PzF_ro=

I understand your gear choices and think that it works very well as another option, although I think the block is not all that helpful. I originally made the build with block, but after refunding it I did not feel any difference. My main problem with blocking was that I could still be stunned when I blocked.

The difference between our setups though is that mine is geared toward Uber Atziri. Lightning Coil is better for mapping but didn't suit what I wanted. The EVA chest is 100% required for reliably surviving spears, and is the main reason why I go toward the life wheel. There are EVA, life, and strength nodes so for my gear setup specifically there are not many wasted points.

As for Melee Damage on Full Life I don't agree with it being flashy. You are using FA + Multistrike and are still achieving less DPS than I would have with a setup that buffs up individual hits which kind of defeats the purpose. Most bosses are frozen to death from Hatred alone including bosses like Shrine Piety. Bino's keeps me at full life since the buff is usually up.

For your gear, I think it could use some minor improvements. A rustic sash is nice if you can lose the strength, and mana leech on the gloves would save you 2 points. Accuracy and crit chance can probably be fit onto rings/amulet but it would be hard with LC. Other than that, it looks good. I would also swap 8% attack speed for the 15% melee physical damage at duelist for your passive tree.

Sorry for the long response.

"
Whitezilla wrote:
Bought this dagger for 2ex...pretty good trade for this build.

That physical damage is ridiculous for a Fiend Dagger, and it even has accuracy.
IGN: porcupinezzzz
Last edited by Porcupinez on Dec 11, 2014, 8:16:05 PM
Fun and powerful build.
Currently level 72, everything dies in a couple of seconds including map bosses, and including myself when i don't pay attention to phys reflect packs :)

Current Gear

I know the first ring is crap but I kinda boxed myself in with the gear and need the mana leech + attributes.

Question, what points would you suggest working towards when your build is finished if someone plans to go for 90+?
IGN: HarroHarbinger
"
Catharsis wrote:
Fun and powerful build.
Currently level 72, everything dies in a couple of seconds including map bosses, and including myself when i don't pay attention to phys reflect packs :)

Current Gear

I know the first ring is crap but I kinda boxed myself in with the gear and need the mana leech + attributes.

Question, what points would you suggest working towards when your build is finished if someone plans to go for 90+?

That's some pretty awesome gear. I'm jealous of that chest.

I personally like this tree the most for high levels. The Written in Blood cluster is a whole +10 STR more efficient than the remaining life wheel nodes so you can just grab those instead and swap them over if you really really want that +10 STR.

The mana leech and +30 STR nodes are definitely worth grabbing if it helps you get a better ring. I know this build kinda has a problem with equipping the high INT req daggers and Abyssus. Gloves can have mana leech crafted onto them without losing any important stat, and I even have a pair that you can have with similar stats to yours along with mana leech.
I really want to try this build. Looks AWESOME against packs.

How does this deal with single target? Especially with Atiziri cannot be ignited.
"
naderni wrote:
I really want to try this build. Looks AWESOME against packs.

How does this deal with single target? Especially with Atiziri cannot be ignited.

It is very good if not one of the best at single target. Ignite is not the primary damage source for single target, it is physical with Hatred/Herald of Ash bonuses. Ignite is what kills other mobs from the on kill effect. The DPS is high enough on normal Atziri specifically to nearly trap her in phase switches.
Short Question: Why you dont use Multistrike ?
registered since September 8, 2012 played 892 Hours pays 0$ (need to change that)

Guild:
Sportfreunde Wraeclast (best Guild in PoE)
/global 4745 - deutscher Chat
"
Zhantesuken wrote:
Short Question: Why you dont use Multistrike ?

It reduces damage so it reduces the overkill damage for Herald of Ash and makes it harder to freeze bosses. The extra hits are also rarely useful at all.

The only time its helpful is against Vaals before Atziri where they need to die before they get to do anything. Even then it is not very good since it can hit the summons instead.
How is this build's survivability on a full party high lvl map 75+?
"
KRYPTONINER wrote:
How is this build's survivability on a full party high lvl map 75+?

I rarely have a group with more than 3 people so I can't give a great answer for this, but I think it would be a little more risky. Reflect would be harder to notice and high physical damage mobs might be harder to deal with. I never had any problems in smaller groups, though, since I still cleared mobs instantly and difficult mobs don't become any harder to freeze. Lightning Strike would still be really safe and Belly of the Beast/Lightning Coil would be more fitting for group mapping.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info