1 question after the HLD tournament

"
Bhai wrote:
Omg hld so unbalanced and broken

everyone complaining about everyone - sounds pretty balanced to me.
items shop: 364086
ign: [ICU]missuse
if you like to HLD, add me
inactive in game atm, PM me if you need something.
Now you guys understand why I didn't want to stream it, shoutcast it and get prizes for it (the HLD tourney). All i hear is complaining from HLDers and the worse is when we say "well why dont you come to LLD" they are like "oh no there is not enough diversity"

lol so you complain all day about HLD but diversity makes LLD broken to you?

You guys make me laugh :P

Anyway a little update on HLD: ill have all the vods uploaded before the LLD tourney next weekend i promise. we'll also be thinking about doing another HLD soon enough.
IGN: @GreenDude
Last edited by GreenDude on Sep 20, 2014, 3:15:17 PM
"
missuse wrote:
"
Bhai wrote:
Omg hld so unbalanced and broken

everyone complaining about everyone - sounds pretty balanced to me.

hehe I agree :)

"
GreenDude wrote:
Now you guys understand why I didn't want to stream it, shoutcast it and get prizes for it (the HLD tourney). All i hear is complaining from HLDers and the worse is when we say "well why dont you come to LLD" they are like "oh no there is not enough diversity"

lol so you complain all day about HLD but diversity makes LLD broken to you?

You guys make me laugh :P

Complaining is ubiquitous among HLD and LLD. Did you already forget the fairly recent LLD shitstorm about conversion traps and bench crafting? It's part of the territory for PvP in any game; it's a natural side product of competitiveness and passion. You can complain about HLD and still think it's fun and largely balanced - the two are not mutually exclusive.

Also, I only saw one person in this thread make a comment about LLD's comparatively lower diversity demotivating him from trying it (which is factual, since a large number of gems, gear, and builds are unavailable at L28). And he never said it was broken - just that he wasn't interested in it for this particular reason. In fact, he even went so far as to say "I'd consider hld in a far shittier place then lld."

If you have the foresight to see that a "LLD vs HLD storm is brewing", I suggest not making it worse with generalized, broad-sweeping claims infused with power words like "broken".
IGN: BaiBhai | BhaiBhai | Bhailo

Last edited by Bhai on Sep 20, 2014, 4:58:49 PM
Maybe my post didnt sound like a joke but it was. Just poking some fun. :)
IGN: @GreenDude
"
"
hauntworld1 wrote:
"
MullaXul wrote:
With no cool down, Molten is instantly recast and instantly does damage to you when you try to capitalize on that opportunity you just created for yourself with LS projectiles. Not to mention you'll be gunned down by far stronger ranged attacks before you make the impact you hoped to. Bottom line is, casters even in their "weakest" state (zzz...) didn't need a defense this powerful. Now that casters have been heavily buffed in so many ways, all it did was augment Molten and make it even more powerful then it already was. Before people wanted a cool down on it so they could pretend they were at least playing smart pvp. I.e...shoot it down, capitalize on the cool down style. Well that never happened instead we got CWDT 20/20 set ups that took that proposed cool down idea and tossed it out the window. Even as a 1h/shield melee user you're rolling the dice versus this shit, you block it/dodge it or you're dead to it. Molten + Tempest is a compounding problem that keeps getting swept under the rug and with every patch gets better and better with the introduction of CWDT set ups, hp nerfs, caster buffs, echo support making casters main attacks even deadlier, block reduction nerfs,lack of + max resist on the tree, more - max resist on the tree yada yada yada. I've typed it before and I'll type it again, its fucking hilarious when casters on this game complain. I don't even want my text to project that I'm complaining, because its really just stating solid facts. It's not like I've quit over this shit or anything, I'll still be here tomorrow and the next day and the next day even the end of days when Molten Shell is still ignored and blows up your fucking computer when you touch it because it just needed to get buffed more and more indirectly.

Your hate towards casters is pretty deep mullaxul, you probably said the same exact things a hundred times already on this forum. I think everyone knows molten and tempest is strong, and tbh good casters dont even use molten anymore ( like myself ). There are plenty other 1 shot bullshit skills/builds to complain about atm, if i'd ask myself what i think is broken atm is probably getting 1 shotted by a single arrow with the mirrored harbinger bow on a 8k+ es, including crit daggers like always but everyone knows that already... there's no point putting such effort in your texts mullaxul, just give up and let it go.

You are one of the only "high spheres" casters that I manage to one shot actually. Same goes for me I can get one shot with fp through 7.7k life max res. Add to this the retarded cwdt\tempest dmg that stuns/shocks me and the insane cast speed that almost nullify my only defense (dodge) and you got yourself a well-rounded war machine.

The worst part in that is that I don't even bother maxing my res anymore since the damage output is about the same. Instead, I stack up my damage and pray that I will kill the opponent first. I'm glad to be a ranger in the current pvp state since I can attack from a certain distance, I feel for you, poor melee...

Amen
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Haha, my hate isn't just directed toward casters. It just happens they are the embodiment of every problem pvp has. Far too tanky for a caster arch type, far too many broken defensive options that you can use at once, main spells are ridiculously strong with crit and now without, block, speed and above all else ranged and retard proof. You can argue crit dagger is the end all be all of dumb in pvp and that's damn near the truth because dagger > caster > all. Though you can't just ignore the fact daggers have far less things going for them then casters have. Even if crit dagger gets toned down (base dagger dps or crit multi), casters would require far more work to straighten out. I know casters are generally bias,blind and this is their first game but damn man how can you even argue such obvious facts. I promised myself I wouldn't waste my time here anymore so take it for what it is.

Ya I'm that one guy that claimed LLD just lacked the diversity I appreciate in HLD. I never once said LLD was broken, if anything like I already stated LLD > HLD in every single way except its natural limitations...i.e gem/gear/build/tree diversity. Nothing I type around here should be read as "crying, complaining or bitching". I just state common known or not so commonly known facts regarding this part of the game. Do I still pvp occasionally...yep, do I still eagerly wait for big changes, yep.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
Last edited by MullaXul on Sep 20, 2014, 9:44:42 PM
,,...far too many defensive options..."
Mulla it seems like you would be most glad if u could just leap slam and IK every caster, then it would be really balanced :)
...„kokot“, „piča“ a „jebať“. Tři důvody, proč mám rád slovenštinu. - najlepší český výrok 2014
"
Shade444 wrote:
,,...far too many defensive options..."
Mulla it seems like you would be most glad if u could just leap slam and IK every caster, then it would be really balanced :)

He's actually correct though.
-They get a shield, therefor block
-Tempest Shield
-Molten Shell
-CWDT random spell 1shot(thefall did one shot my 10k hp that way)

2Handers got
-Acrobatics(sword exclusive though)
-???
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Aha, so when i tried wander in pvp, i should also qq on forums in every thread that everything else is broken and i dont have any defensive options, projectiles move too slow, etc. right?
...„kokot“, „piča“ a „jebať“. Tři důvody, proč mám rád slovenštinu. - najlepší český výrok 2014
"
Shade444 wrote:
Aha, so when i tried wander in pvp, i should also qq on forums in every thread that everything else is broken and i dont have any defensive options, projectiles move too slow, etc. right?

Hahahahah, no that's no where near whats going on here. Its not even about comparing 1 pvp class to another it just happens to always end up that way, because 1 class benefits from everything yet still pisses and moans how sucky they are. One pvp class has been flying under the radar since this games inception. When you discuss balance one class is obviously head and shoulders above the others. Should wander be viable in pvp...yep, id like to think so. This is no different then any group of smart people and dumb asses trying to debate tiers in a fighting game. Some show up with solid facts, while others just go NO I LOZE WIT DAT GUY SO HE/SHE AM NOT POWAFUL. I'm not saying as a 2hander that 2handers are ass cheek tier. I'm stating obvious differences and how casters are better then every other class in pvp by a wide margin.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info