1 question after the HLD tournament

"
tempallo wrote:
Prolly what you are saying is right, but before claiming something op, i eill try to find a counter. For example there is a thing that help a lot vs molten shell but i havent ever seen anyone use it except dullah. In fact he dies a lot lot less than everyone else against molten. Kerp thinking and try all things that are in the game before calling out that some skills are godlike.

Though what he uses doesnt work like let's say me
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
I might consider showing you what counters EK in next tournament.
"
Xantaria wrote:
I might consider showing you what counters EK in next tournament.

Slay counters EK (or any caster for that matter)
Slay counters flicker
Slay counters puncture
Slay counters trapper

Its odd how I see no threads saying EA is OP in HLD, prob u passed unnoticed coz u PVEd mostly in 1.2

items shop: 364086
ign: [ICU]missuse
if you like to HLD, add me
inactive in game atm, PM me if you need something.
"
"
tempallo wrote:
Prolly what you are saying is right, but before claiming something op, i eill try to find a counter. For example there is a thing that help a lot vs molten shell but i havent ever seen anyone use it except dullah. In fact he dies a lot lot less than everyone else against molten. Kerp thinking and try all things that are in the game before calling out that some skills are godlike.

I already posted I've been AoF for almost a year....as a 2h its your option against molten. Soft counters include being physical based and using a bow i.e puncture. Trying to out range it with cyclone + passives + increased aoe support, Heavy strike with + range. Phase acrobatics, bear trap or explosive arrow. Those options aren't very consistent and they aren't as smart on a 2h'r as just going AoF. I've done all of these things forever. I'm not stupid, I know what counters what. I know what everyone's options are and when you consider these things you know what's strong. Anything that's so strong you're required to change your entire build for...is strong. Swapping a gem to deal with block isn't as bad but its still strong. As far as diversity in lld goes, tiers and viability aside you still have limitations.

And no crap Slay counters Molten shell, everything non melee non physical based counters Molten shell.

EA isn't op in HLD, in open arenas its nothing special. In tiny ass 1v1 arenas cramped with crap to stack on ..ya its pretty strong.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
Last edited by MullaXul on Sep 16, 2014, 3:43:52 PM
Don't nerf me, EA is a dying Specc, it needs buffs Kappa
"
MullaXul wrote:
"
"
tempallo wrote:

I already posted I've been AoF for almost a year....as a 2h its your option against molten. Soft counters include being physical based and using a bow i.e puncture. Trying to out range it with cyclone + passives + increased aoe support, Heavy strike with + range. Phase acrobatics, bear trap or explosive arrow. Those options aren't very consistent and they aren't as smart on a 2h'r as just going AoF. I've done all of these things forever. I'm not stupid, I know what counters what. I know what everyone's options are and when you consider these things you know what's strong. Anything that's so strong you're required to change your entire build for...is strong. Swapping a gem to deal with block isn't as bad but its still strong. As far as diversity in lld goes, tiers and viability aside you still have limitations.

And no crap Slay counters Molten shell, everything non melee non physical based counters Molten shell.

EA isn't op in HLD, in open arenas its nothing special. In tiny ass 1v1 arenas cramped with crap to stack on ..ya its pretty strong.
you mentioned a lot of things that require a spec change. The thing i said its easy usanle by everyone, still no1 is thinhing about it.
PvP Team Omniscient

IGN: aBearTrap / AnExplosiveArrow

[quote="MullaXul"]ICU + alpha, bad idea[/quote]
I have never tried but could ruby flask and purity of fire mitigate enough dmg from molten?
👱‍♀️ IGN: FamilyStrokes 💘
Mirror Shop: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2512292
"
I have never tried but could ruby flask and purity of fire mitigate enough dmg from molten?
¨

Nope, already tried that long time ago.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Enlighten me then on what you think is the best way to deal with molten as melee. I guarantee I've already tried it down the line. Molten shell is like playing Russian roulette with 5 in the chamber and 1 blank. Your options against it besides AOF are inconsistent, weak or straight RNG. I don't know about you but I don't like to gamble when its 1 hit kills. Spells are already strong enough now that in one hit you've lost 1/2 - 11/16 of a 9000hp pool just getting near a caster. Leaving you one more cast,cwdt,molten or tempest away from ko. While you beat on their 8-10k es + block chance. How am I the only one that sees this as stupid?

BTW tried flasks, plus max resist etc back when it was easier to get + max off the tree and purity. Even if
Molten doesn't one shot you in this situation....again, you're one hit away. Maybe I just blow, I dunno...just big newb ass mullaxul 2h pvping forever with an amazing understanding of the mechanics of the game. While Lil joey scrub shit can just face smash his keyboard and mouse for criticals.

Edit: phone auto corrects
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
Last edited by MullaXul on Sep 18, 2014, 12:52:54 PM
"
MullaXul wrote:
Enlighten me then on what you think is the best way to deal with molten as melee. I guarantee I've already tried it down the line. Molten shell is like playing Russian roulette with 5 in the chamber and 1 blank. Your options against it besides AOF are inconsistent, weak or straight RNG. I don't know about you but I don't like to gamble when its 1 hit kills. Spells are already strong enough now that in one hit you've lost 1/2 - 11/16 of a 9000hp pool just getting near a caster. Leaving you one more cast,cwdt,molten or tempest away from ko. While you beat on their 8-10k es + block chance. How am I the only one that sees this as stupid?

BTW tried flasks, plus max resist etc back when it was easier to get + max off the tree and purity. Even if
Molten doesn't one shot you in this situation....again, you're one hit away. Maybe I just blow, I dunno...just big newb ass mullaxul 2h pvping forever with an amazing understanding of the mechanics of the game. While Lil joey scrub shit can just face smash his keyboard and mouse for criticals.

Edit: phone auto corrects

I see this too Mulla, I see this too!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info