[1.3] MoosBlasteRF! Flameblast Flamesurge RF AA [HC/SC Viable]

Flameblast lookning stronger than ever. Picking up EE and using ball lightning with dual curse on hit seems like a good path to take imo.
How would this go in bloodlines? Im torn between this and HvR Flameblaster. Do you ever die to reflect?
IGN: Crotchless
"
xXRoninXx wrote:
Flameblast lookning stronger than ever. Picking up EE and using ball lightning with dual curse on hit seems like a good path to take imo.

I didn't try this. If you'll try it, then tell us.

"
rsantama wrote:
How would this go in bloodlines? Im torn between this and HvR Flameblaster. Do you ever die to reflect?

I think it's tanky enough for BL, and the best part reflect isn't a problem.

Thanks for your comments guys.
Last edited by moostrenko on Dec 19, 2014, 7:43:51 AM
Hi,
first I'll say it looks like a great guide! I just startet a new Templar because of it :)
But I have one question: Why dont't you take the faster casting reward from bandits? Wouldn't that help getting flameblast out there faster??
Thanks in advance for anybody helping me figure this out.
Respecced a templar for this, wondering what lvl I should be able to run righteous and how much fire res and regen I need thanks.
"
SeeD_MR wrote:
Hi,
first I'll say it looks like a great guide! I just startet a new Templar because of it :)
But I have one question: Why dont't you take the faster casting reward from bandits? Wouldn't that help getting flameblast out there faster??

I think you don't get that because it does take high level and to run RF on a templar so getting there as fast as possible is ideal, as you have to go really far. I'm lvl 66 and estimating another 12 or so levels before I can sustain RF.
What would you leave out if you were to run Flameblast as a 5-link?
"
SeeD_MR wrote:
Hi,

This build don't need high Cast Speed imo. Usually with a 2-3th stage Blast you clear the screen. Just in Bosses you need 10 stage Blast.

"
negusmaster wrote:
Respecced a templar for this, wondering what lvl I should be able to run righteous and how much fire res and regen I need thanks.

I don't know exact numbers because depends on various factors, but like 10-11% total life regenrated per second and 87% fire resistances could be enought.

"
BE4RGRYLLZ wrote:
What would you leave out if you were to run Flameblast as a 5-link?

Flameblast + Spell Echo + Elemental Proliferation + Concentrated Effect + Fire Penetration

Thank you all for your comments.
OK I have been trying to find a way to drop those duelist area nodes to make room for more life and the holy fire passive circle, and have been playing with math.

76% fire res natural+tree, 8% from rise, 4% from purity = 88%

90% of life burned, after 88% reduction, is 10.8%.

We have 9.4$ passive regen just from the tree, minus the duelist area nodes, freeing up 13 passive points.

Vitality buffed by passives at level 20 is over 2 regen per sec.

So with lvl 20 vitality and the rest of the passives, we have achieved around 11.5% regen, more than enough to cover the RF degen.

Then using This Tree we gain ~30% additional total life, +60% additional burning damage, and 20% chaos resist, and still is only level 88, and you will be able to get all your regen passives much earlier and get the chaos/life and burning nodes last, instead of having to reach all the way down to duelist. Once you make it to 88 and have the entire core of the tree, you have plenty of life and damage nodes closeby you can branch into, depending on if you are short damage or survivability. Or you can grab the Alchemist wheel by witch, making your flasks much more powerful. When you pop a ruby flask, it will almost stop the RF degen completely, at your passive regen without RF eating it will be like popping a health flask on its own.

What do you guys think? Im going to start this build today.
Last edited by kuromahou on Jan 8, 2015, 5:50:49 AM
"
kuromahou wrote:
OK I have been trying to find a way to drop those duelist area nodes to make room for more life and the holy fire passive circle, and have been playing with math.

76% fire res natural+tree, 8% from rise, 4% from purity = 88%

90% of life burned, after 88% reduction, is 10.8%.

We have 9.4$ passive regen just from the tree, minus the duelist area nodes, freeing up 13 passive points.

Vitality buffed by passives at level 20 is over 2 regen per sec.

So with lvl 20 vitality and the rest of the passives, we have achieved around 11.5% regen, more than enough to cover the RF degen.

Then using This Tree we gain ~30% additional total life, +60% additional burning damage, and 20% chaos resist, and still is only level 88, and you will be able to get all your regen passives much earlier and get the chaos/life and burning nodes last, instead of having to reach all the way down to duelist. Once you make it to 88 and have the entire core of the tree, you have plenty of life and damage nodes closeby you can branch into, depending on if you are short damage or survivability. Or you can grab the Alchemist wheel by witch, making your flasks much more powerful. When you pop a ruby flask, it will almost stop the RF degen completely, at your passive regen without RF eating it will be like popping a health flask on its own.

What do you guys think? Im going to start this build today.

Interesting, perhaps too tight regen. I would take Elemental Equilibrium too. Try it and tell us how is working ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info