[1.3] MoosBlasteRF! Flameblast Flamesurge RF AA [HC/SC Viable]

I got instagibbed at level 50 against an Ele Resist mob when trying out this build. Is there any way to prevent this before you can run purity of fire or having a Rise of the Phoenix?

I really enjoyed playing the build especially when managing to get arc flammability curse on hit but a 1hko in HC left me feeling a bit useless.
IGN- Lachleo
3.3 HC CI Cold Crit: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2184026
Awakening Beta Build: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1280231/
2.2 HC CI Cold Crit: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1584182
"
Lachesys wrote:
I got instagibbed at level 50 against an Ele Resist mob when trying out this build. Is there any way to prevent this before you can run purity of fire or having a Rise of the Phoenix?

I really enjoyed playing the build especially when managing to get arc flammability curse on hit but a 1hko in HC left me feeling a bit useless.

Perhaps more life nodes idk. I didn't try it in HC sorry. Btw Geofris Crest Helmet with PoF + Vitality on it helps to activates RF before.
Hi Moos,

first of, thank you for the build. I decided to give it a shot in the 1 month SC, and I'm totally in love with it.

Just a quick note: For those people who don't have access to a doriyani's, ball lightning might be a good alternative over arc. Since you can't prolif the shock, ball lightning allows you to already cast up a flameblast while the ball aggros mobs which would otherwise be out of sight, making them run directly into your flameblast.

As many others, I've found it hard to activate RF. Hopefully I'l be able to pull it off sometime soon without burning as much as I do atm.

Thanks again and keep up the great work!
Hey i am using this build right now too. I mean befor i can go RF its a bit different. now i am at 68 and i still cant get RF up burning to much :(

here is my gear

dont watch the sockets. i just wear it to test if i can run RF and i still cant do it. i got 87% fire resi, 302 life regen . with the other setup (2 wands and other helm) i am doing around 620 flameblast dps and as i start maps soon this seems a bit low. ANY tipps how i can start RF? i think i need a level 19 purity of fire to get the 4% max resi.
did i do something wrong maybe? i thought i could run RF by now.
my tree
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUAAdwEBwSzBg4I9AthDF8MfRB_ES0ZLho4HKcfAicvJ-0o-iycLR81kjwFPC09X0GHQ8hFnUyzTP9PBFJTU1JTpVXGW6BfKl8_aPJqQ2sXeA15aHwOfIOCHoKbgseD24P3hNmQVZUgl5WaO5rgn9-iAKdVqW6tja9stfK3PriTvOq-isBUwGbBBMHzxPbGnsauzfrPftWm2L3ZYdsL6-Tr7uw47TzvfPAf-ej-Cg==

i made the calc and i am missing 30reg/sec to not burn. i guess the level 20 purity will do it
Last edited by Baldry on Apr 5, 2015, 10:31:15 AM
So. now its WORKING! i am loosing hp yes but ONLY like 2/sec its like nothing.

I had to take all the regen nodes/gear to get this close( even bought a 18 purity and level 1 empower) doing now around 1k flameblast (double than befor). but its still dangerous on 3k hp. need to level the vit more so i can dropp some regen gear to get better stuff. cant run AA because i dont have enough manareg with the gear.
"
Iscaryot wrote:
Hi Moos,

first of, thank you for the build. I decided to give it a shot in the 1 month SC, and I'm totally in love with it.

Thank you for comment

"
Baldry wrote:
So. now its WORKING! i am loosing hp yes but ONLY like 2/sec its like nothing.

Grats! usually you will need like 88% fire resis and 10% life regen/sec

Cheers.
What gems should I put in if I only have a 5L carcass jack??
Last edited by Satsuki09 on May 2, 2015, 12:21:35 PM
Hey, been playing this build some time ago, and it was pretty awesome but is it still viable with 2.0 changes? Thanks!
This will not work in 2.0 , atlest not with the latest Eldrich battery change. Reduced mana doesn't work on auras and purity of ice is now aura. This build needs to be reworked in order to work.
2.0 has completely destroyed this build. No chance to reborn it similar. Will be a diferent build.

Sorry guys.
Last edited by moostrenko on Aug 30, 2015, 11:36:24 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info