[2.5 Video Guide] Beginner's Build: Dual Flame Totem, Blood Magic Chieftain [Atziri & HC/SC Viable]

My plan is use eldritch battery to cast some auras this is worth? spend 10 points to get it
"
My plan is use eldritch battery to cast some auras this is worth? spend 10 points to get it

so you won't take blood magic keystone then?
IGN: Deorama
What is the reason for not leveling certain gems?
"
LadoBlanco wrote:
What is the reason for not leveling certain gems?

Try reading this, it should explain it: http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Cast_when_Damage_Taken
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Just a note if you are worrying about int requirements for wands: Just get a Faun's Horn like this, got it for 3ch, only needs 116 int (or a mace = less int too)

Btw. I played until lvl 60 with lifesprig (flame totem + lightn dmg in), that +1 to fire gems + lightn gems was just too good, no need for 5link!
Glad to see you had good results :)
I love the build, it's just a bit disheartening when my playing partner is doing 1,700 DPS at level 41
and im only doing 891 DPS p/totem at 41 also :(

i think my gear is rubbish maybe

but having fun with the build so far

"
Archaonlotr wrote:
I love the build, it's just a bit disheartening when my playing partner is doing 1,700 DPS at level 41

honestly it get better once you reach level 60 with proper gear...this build is so fun and the item needed to make this build works at my level is surprisingly low...only about 2-3 exalt at max..

the only expensive things are these three from my equipment

with all that at lv 81 i got around 6k hp and 1k es..the damage is insane with every totem can deal around 21k damage..
IGN: Deorama
"
Archaonlotr wrote:

Never trust the tool-tip dps mate. There are so many variables that aren't taken into account when it is calculated :)
Currently at lvl 65 with this build and flying through. What is the reasoning for not fully leveling certain gems?

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info