[2.5 Video Guide] Beginner's Build: Dual Flame Totem, Blood Magic Chieftain [Atziri & HC/SC Viable]

Last edited by Molulu on Feb 13, 2015, 7:46:03 PM
Gonna give a try, but iwth 6L Searing Touch and so much hp and armor as i can get from items, for chest i would use Non Legacy Kaoms Heart or 37%+ Belly Of the Beast. Ill link u in few hours items what i am about to use, so far lv 44.
Grinding Gear Games rock.Path of Exile isn't dying.
Hullo,

Have succesfully navigated myself to a2 in bloodlines merci and got an exalt drop. I've got 1,2-1,3 ex atm and am wondering what I should invest in. I guess I should go for a good shield or a decent shield + decent wand?

I'll paste my items below.

Thanks for any advice you can give me!

br.

Crypt
So I have updated my gear + skill tree to try and get some more crit.

I removed the Profane Chemistry and went for Arcance Potency instead, that gave me 30%CSM and 50%CSC - I have not been using my bottles that much and think that I can survive without the Profane Chemistry.

Further more deselected some Totem health because of Doryani's Invitation and the 1% life leech that the Totems get + some firedmg notes and with that it gave me enough skillpoints to reach Annihilation with the three notes that gives total 115%CSC 10%CSM.

So what I can tell at first look is that I loose som tooltip dmg but ofc gains a lot more crit then before at the same time I finally got my Infernal Mantle 6L so that gives a extra boost crit+dmg wise.

But I'm not totally sure if the tooltip dmg is included crit or if that is beside the tooltip dmg in that case, my damage is looking good at this moment.

My 6L setup is:
Fire Penetration, Faster Casting, GMP, Added Chaos Dmg, Added, Lighting Dmg, Flame Totem and that adds up to a tooltip dmg of 2971 with the rest of my gear.

Is there anything you would change?

Cheers
Aaskilde

Passive Tree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAPfxYY8bYjM_2SF8_7w4UIBo-6dV5OX7ins3SIRRx2XyCB_JB378OPErELKf2rtlhVw3Pfq2NJ-0ZLgYOCfbUfH31xPY8Lbc-xq7-CjWS2L218krIbqr5vQagZIQ_JxUgKk3iLAkz0TZo8q9sTP-iAPAf4XOaO4Kb1abtPJBVJy_sOMAaGjhxhbFC8xHauUbXZp6j8lorwxNY5R0U-tK2-vemjmTAZgSzRUcy0dH9p5S4k6cINsXYJAQHHwI6WFXGg9tMs9D1QZauswVC

Gear:
Spoiler
First let me thank you for your great guide. My character using it is now level 74 and already has finished a handful of maps. I even found a 5L body armor to add the next support gem to the flame totem.

Now a little question: have you considered using a combination of "Greater Multiple Projectiles" and "Lesser Multiple Projectiles" instead of using "Add Chaos Damage" for the fifth socket? Rerolling the socket colors on my 5L armor gave me an additional green socket and I tried using "Lesser Multiple Projectiles" and it simply seems to add two additional projectiles to a total of seven for each totem. I haven't tried the "Add Chaos Damage" option so do you think using "Lesser Multiple Projectiles" is a valid alternative?
thanks for the build really i have tried 8 builds and this one is really good first time getting above lvl 50 and most of my rips are cause of desync and i live in chile so i have like 140 to 200 of ms
so this build is really safe.
now im 74 and really happy with this build but its still the same problem with the damage and the sockets and links XD.
but the most pain in the **** is how the heck you get currency during leveling the ledge during 53 to 60
i got lucky getting a "belly of the beast"

MY gear
Spoiler

again thx a lot 4 the build you dont have any idea how happy i am
Last edited by Zergei on Mar 2, 2015, 12:26:51 AM
Will it nice with 2 wands, one (or both) of them - apep's rage? on torment
Hiya ^_^
Your build is really fantastic! I have a level 70 marauder on the other server and I'm having a blast with this build!

My gear(Link to the other forum since I can't link here):

Some questions though, I have a Lioneye's Remorse with 3 links(2R1G) but I don't really know what gems to put in them. Also, what gear do I need to change? I couldn't afford the Doryani's Invitation belt yet, so I got myself a Perandus Blazon instead. That's alright, right?

Eager to get some feedback on this ^_^
Last edited by YunYunHakusho on Mar 8, 2015, 12:12:02 AM
deleted
Started: July 16, 2013
Achievements: 84/84
Prophecy: 40/40
Perandus: 37/40
Last edited by iv35120 on Mar 10, 2015, 8:16:06 AM
Loving this build! Played with double Andvarius and Tabula Rasa until lvl75ish. Changed my gear after I died for the first time being greedy... currently running:

Spoiler

Currently lvl82 and going stronk! Died only a few times, mainly because of lag and my wooden PC :3

@iv35120; I added you as friend, might have some old gear for you if you are interested.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info