[Rampage] Cheap CoC Spectral Throw build // 6L Windripper CoC - Fun and Atziri capable

"
seanking0010 wrote:
Hey System787 i have an idea. I'm just using stone of lazhwar and saffel with 75% spell block and everytime i meet reflect element i am never facing to die , my life always keep above 2k too . So can i just skip Ondar's Guile , Acrobatics and Phase Acrobatics nodes?

Sounds rather inefficient. I guess you can invest in block and use a rathpith globe instead of saffell's, but if you're investing into block with a saffells, phase acrobatics will be more point efficient in every manner possible, especially paired with the Atziri's step boots.
"
system787 wrote:
"
seanking0010 wrote:
Hey System787 i have an idea. I'm just using stone of lazhwar and saffel with 75% spell block and everytime i meet reflect element i am never facing to die , my life always keep above 2k too . So can i just skip Ondar's Guile , Acrobatics and Phase Acrobatics nodes?

Sounds rather inefficient. I guess you can invest in block and use a rathpith globe instead of saffell's, but if you're investing into block with a saffells, phase acrobatics will be more point efficient in every manner possible, especially paired with the Atziri's step boots.

Why Rathpith globe instead of Saffell's ? Rathpith have lesser block chance than Saffell's , Saffel's has 70%-80% block , resistance high too ! And rainbowstride can instead of Atziri's step boots ? Because Rainbowstride has more block than Atziri's Step boots but i think Atziri's Step boots better because of the evasion and maximum life. Haha .
Whats better to prioritize - clarity + hearld or clarity + haste?
Last edited by thatguy14 on Sep 22, 2014, 11:43:53 AM
"
seanking0010 wrote:
"
system787 wrote:
"
seanking0010 wrote:

Why Rathpith globe instead of Saffell's ? Rathpith have lesser block chance than Saffell's , Saffel's has 70%-80% block , resistance high too ! And rainbowstride can instead of Atziri's step boots ? Because Rainbowstride has more block than Atziri's Step boots but i think Atziri's Step boots better because of the evasion and maximum life. Haha .

Acrobatics + Phase Acrobatics + Saffell's frame + Atziri's Step + Ondar's Guile = 40% Attack dodge, 46% spell dodge, 20-21% spell block, 40% projectile attack evasion (80% or so with Grace)

Rathpith + lazhwar/rainbowstrides = ~30% attack block, ~30% spell block

Your idea = ~40 spell block, 4 max res, no dodge, no projectile evasion, no attack block, complete waste of points
"
thatguy14 wrote:
Whats better to prioritize - clarity + hearld or clarity + haste?

Not sure. I ran only clarity and haste until I could squeeze in herald, but that's mostly because I forgot HoI existed for a bit.
Wow. Impressive . Really thanks to you for doing the explanation to me . It's make me more clear than before . :D Yesterday i just bought a legacy Saffell's frame with 106% block to spells , now i'm still leveling 68 level at the moment . Can't wear Atziri's Step boots yet and not yet up Acrobatics ,Phase Acrobatics , and Ondar's Guile . I think i can get more block when i have up these nodes and i wear the Atziri Step Boots, on that time i will become SPELLS BLOCKER ! Wohoo . This times it's gonna make me CRAZY ! >.<

And other thing i have to ask is can i invest in evasion gear? Because i feel Belly not good and i think all of my gear with evasion base will be better .
Last edited by seanking0010 on Sep 23, 2014, 7:54:37 AM
would a lightning coil be good for this build?

Thanks
ign bonifaciox ROA marauder
ign daming_alaga arc summoner
"
Chowderizer wrote:
would a lightning coil be good for this build?

Thanks

Yup! There's nothing wrong with using a Lightning Coil.

With my current gear and a lightning coil with 79 health, I have 4716 hp.

With my gear + 34% Belly of the Beast, I have 5098 hp.

Lightning coil will offer more mitigation, so it's a good choice, but BotB has the increased flask recovery speed which I feel is very very nice to have. This build doesn't run a leech gem, so the increased flask recovery speed turns Eternal Flasks into a near instant full heal. With Surgeon's on your eternal flasks, you'll have full health at almost all times with BotB, but still good healing with Lightning coil.
Last edited by Kanapaa on Sep 23, 2020, 6:54:24 AM
"
Kanapaa wrote:
What about the projectile damage nodes at scion start instead of melee physical dmg and resistance nodes?

Sure, if you can cap your resists then that's the way to go. I'm just barely overcapped on fire and lightning and don't want to lose that atm.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info