[Rampage] Cheap CoC Spectral Throw build // 6L Windripper CoC - Fun and Atziri capable

Stopped leveling for a few weeks and played around with some alts. I figure it's time to start mapping and leveling again.

Some gear updates: 2 crafted Elreon rings, bought an amulet, and linked a Belly of the Beast with a higher health roll (34->39%).

"

-14 mana cost gives me free Spectral Throw. If I swap in GMP, it costs 2 mana, so two -8's would give you exactly enough. 2 mana cost is sustainable with just base mana regen though, but it'll cost slightly more if you run a support gem as your 6th link.

Running PoL instead of Clarity now (since the socket is already blue in my corrupted +1 boots)
"

would it also work with a 5L voll's ?
"
mopzi wrote:
would it also work with a 5L voll's ?

Yup, it'll work fine with most of the unique chests (Carcass Jack, Lightning Coil, Belly, Voll's, Daresso's, etc).

You can use whichever you like as long as you get GGGBB at the least in your 5L. Voll's with my gear will bring me to crit cap if I pick up a 4th power charge (90.5% or something at 3 charges, ~94-95% at 4).

The reason for Belly is the flask recovery rate though. Seriously if anyone is looking at this build, try it with a Belly first, the heal rate on an Eternal flask is insane. Low life to full in about a second.
From 1-10, how viable is this for Beyond? Keep in mind that I would start fresh almost. Dont have much currency.

And is this is a good MF build?

GamerBeast - Biggest Spectral Throw fan.
Is this a good dagger for the build
?
"
GamerBeast wrote:
From 1-10, how viable is this for Beyond? Keep in mind that I would start fresh almost. Dont have much currency.

And is this is a good MF build?

GamerBeast - Biggest Spectral Throw fan.

I did most of my mapping 80-90 wearing Aurseize, bits of mf on boots, helmet, rings and wearing a stormsail shield. I'd say beyond viable but only at higher levels when you can actually dish out enough dps vs single targets to kill the beyonders (~70+ is when you have enough crit/attack speed on the tree and have decent health)

Also you have to be very wary of corrupting blood stacks as they accumulate to 20 instantly, but you can constantly mash your Eternal flask repeatedly.

"
Borginn wrote:
Is this a good dagger for the build
?

Yeah that's a pretty good dagger
I enjoy the build. I'm level 80 now and I got my first Atziri kill at lvl 79.

gear
Spoiler

Killed Atziri in a Tabula.

Great build, fairly cheap and lots of fun.
Peep
Awesome build, really enjoying it! What are your thoughts on fireball vs firestorm?
on a 6 link how would CoC>LMP>ST>fireball>ball lightning>arctic breath work?
Hi, ur saying most uniq chests will do, how about Cloak of Defiance Lacquered Garb?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info