[Rampage] Cheap CoC Spectral Throw build // 6L Windripper CoC - Fun and Atziri capable

"
on a 6 link how would CoC>LMP>ST>fireball>ball lightning>arctic breath work?

Works fine, you can run PCoC and pick up some power charges if you'd like

"
Knetkx wrote:
Hi, ur saying most uniq chests will do, how about Cloak of Defiance Lacquered Garb?

This is probably the one unique chest that would not provide any tangible benefits. You won't have the mana pool to rely on MoM, and once you craft -mana cost rings you won't need mana regeneration at all.

Lately I've switched over to a 6l CoC setup with a Windripper. The tree is a lot different now and I'm using PCoC + 2 spells in my setup. I'll post the tree and build later.
Last edited by system787 on Oct 12, 2014, 4:09:24 PM
Yeah please do , that would be great.

Man i like PCoC a a lot with arctic breath and fire ball, i presume its worth getting infused?
Last edited by Cithilu on Oct 13, 2014, 5:25:38 PM
"

Man i like PCoC a a lot with arctic breath and fire ball, i presume its worth getting infused?

If you can afford the 6L (or give up stats on your chest and run Voll's 5L, or with a 6L Voll's, add a third spell or another support of your choice), sure! being crit capped is insanely beneficial

I'm running PCoC in my 6L Windripper at the moment and I'm clearing Atziri just as fast as my SRS buddy with a +2 6L staff. Each Atziri phase/split phase gets popped into the next phase instantly with my windripper coc build

As a side note, I have some ideas for uber atziri that will require me to at least 5L a voll's (probably going to save for 6l volls and attempt uber)
Last edited by system787 on Oct 14, 2014, 5:31:15 AM
I just wanted to say I have been following the spectral throw coc build and it has been great!

Thanks a lot for the guide.
hey man , i'm newbie and i just wanted to know how to link this shield without Empower gem ? it's very expensive with newbie ?
and i just haved chest 5L , should be link with what's gem ?
( sorry about my english , it's not fluently :D )
"
KenCii wrote:
hey man , i'm newbie and i just wanted to know how to link this shield without Empower gem ? it's very expensive with newbie ?
and i just haved chest 5L , should be link with what's gem ?
( sorry about my english , it's not fluently :D )

It doesn't matter. I didn't need the links so they were there just to level spare gems to corrupt
Could someone explain me, how i can get this red projectiles for every direction ?
It took 4 tries, but I beat Atziri! That was one of my main goals this league.

http://i.imgur.com/byuOVxv.png

Here's my build:
Spoiler

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABvryC5JARiq9KyG6qtfI1kti9_gq3PjsoA5ZuPWBDgwlvnvGzS1fA45ykhxN3B8pKwzqbtRmKLYOXBsSiu-P-un11034AXhmO7YMILpuNUzUPqxa_JpVh4lVLjDZtbCLq6NbrFAW11CMwcd2oS3g6QjY97LCMC7l8napsjGKs44QOSF3ycNWJ03BSEZaQG3BWmhPb1I2_UUcwfH8r1oqNfSP2TZLnVCT9xq48LcT2J-38S2wWhxmsqnKp9zLqGDBUPT7cIz-bl_5-vVnzmG-SfeXP

During the Atziri fight I switched PCoC and Ball Lightning (didn't want to accidentally hit the mirror form), but otherwise this was my setup. 2x CWDT setup saved my life a lot during the triboss.
Last edited by nightmyst999 on Nov 15, 2014, 12:26:01 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info