[Rampage] Cheap CoC Spectral Throw build // 6L Windripper CoC - Fun and Atziri capable

Hey so quick question, why did you decide to go LMP instead of GMP? Wouldn't GMP create more spells? It's not like we are using spectral throw for its damage
"
thatguy14 wrote:
Hey so quick question, why did you decide to go LMP instead of GMP? Wouldn't GMP create more spells? It's not like we are using spectral throw for its damage

LMP/GMP affects your spell damage too, since they're projectiles. I've tried GMP and I like LMP more. Feel free to use GMP if it's what you like
This guy runs atziri mad fast, giving me 2 maces in like 20 mins.
"
system787 wrote:
"
thatguy14 wrote:

LMP/GMP affects your spell damage too, since they're projectiles. I've tried GMP and I like LMP more. Feel free to use GMP if it's what you like

That makes sense. thanks!
Sorry another question - Do you keep clarity at level 9?
"
thatguy14 wrote:
Sorry another question - Do you keep clarity at level 9?

Not anymore. Clarity level is dependent on your unreserved mana pool, attack speed, and mana regeneration on your gear. This is the trickiest part of the build if you don't have any Elreon mana reduction jewelry (and also part of the reason why I use LMP over GMP).

Currently I'm running a level 10 Clarity gem (level 11 with my +1 gems corruption on my boots). If you can't indefinitely sustain your attacks per second with mana regeneration on gear, you might have to invest one point into the 20% mana regeneration node by the Scion start.

"

Gloves dropped in a Shipyard map, got the int I needed to remove the +30 int node and +10 int node and picked up the movespeed node as well as 6% life. Minimum life roll at the bench though, Haku plss.

Bought the new Topaz ring for a chaos and added life to it. Leveled up Clarity to 10 (11 with boots) since I have a larger mana pool and the added attack speed was unsustainable without the Clarity leveling up.

I don't know if I mentioned this, but Poacher's Mark is for Half/No-Regen maps. For No-Regen maps, turn off Clarity, bring a low-mid level Surgeon's Mana Flask (or hybrid flask) and curse everything with Poacher's Mark
I'm not sure how you run haste. I have clarifty (lvl 9) and herold of ice with a reduced mana gem (can't remember what level). Do I just need more mana to account for clarity's flat?
"
thatguy14 wrote:
I'm not sure how you run haste. I have clarifty (lvl 9) and herold of ice with a reduced mana gem (can't remember what level). Do I just need more mana to account for clarity's flat?

Thats what I do. My clarity is at lvl 4. Running Haste, clarity and HoI with reduced mana. I do have a lot of regen on gear though. With all the mana reserved I have ~75 mana left for skills, but my regen is enough that I don't run out.

I really like this build though. Currently I only have arc triggered by CoC, but it works very well. I'm still working on getting gear with more than 4 links tho...
"Imagining GGG as a cranky hormonal pregnant woman suddenly explains a lot." - CliveHowlitzer
"
thatguy14 wrote:

Yup, you get 4 base mana per level and you'll need a higher level reduced mana. I'd suggest grabbing a level 1 clarity gem and level it until you can just barely sustain your attacks, or drop herald/haste.

I didn't add herald until in the late 60s or lower 70s i think, but I leveled quickly so I don't remember anymore to be honest
Hey System787 i have an idea. I'm just using stone of lazhwar and saffel with 75% spell block and everytime i meet reflect element i am never facing to die , my life always keep above 2k too . So can i just skip Ondar's Guile , Acrobatics and Phase Acrobatics nodes?
Last edited by seanking0010 on Sep 22, 2014, 7:02:14 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info