Farming Masters - a thread about the popular farming places!

Would be nice if thread were pinnable.
So more people can waste their time at this activity?
Good job man... So, how about 2.0 guide and act 4 information? will be?
good job on doing this thread! Seems helpful
I was browsing the gd when I saw this thread... I honestly forgot about it.
Anyway I just wanted to remind you that the data here was gathered prior 2.0 so I can't really say if it is still accurate. Will I update it? I doubt it ... Hell I can't even see the gains in an area because all of my masters are max level. However if someone wants to do the testing i'll add the data right away! If anyone is interested in doing some testing... PM me... it will be appreciated :)
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Aug 11, 2015, 6:22:10 AM
My favorite is easily Archives. You can generally track down the master or corrupted zone within 10-20s of entering. I use it for both Sac farming and master leveling. Just zone in repeatedly with new instances; when you get a long loading time, it means you have a master or a corrupted zone. Both are worth investigation so it's nice.
First: Awesome threads like this deserve a sticky in gameplay-help. Great job!
Second: Ain't sceptre of god the best farming spot ever? Masters, Corrupted areas, easy to orientate level-design and dominus waiting with some drops at the end of every run?
If you do your 100-dom-runs thing, you easily encounter masters and corrupted zones. Maybe the only problem: the run-back! when some masters want you to do something on a different level of the sceptre?

The Sirus fight is a disgrace.
"
delray wrote:
So more people can waste their time at this activity?

Someone is salty there :))

And: bump!
The Sirus fight is a disgrace.
"
ghamadvar wrote:
First: Awesome threads like this deserve a sticky in gameplay-help. Great job!
Second: Ain't sceptre of god the best farming spot ever? Masters, Corrupted areas, easy to orientate level-design and dominus waiting with some drops at the end of every run?
If you do your 100-dom-runs thing, you easily encounter masters and corrupted zones. Maybe the only problem: the run-back! when some masters want you to do something on a different level of the sceptre?

While Sceptre can address several purposes at once, if you are specifically focused on Corrupted Zones / masters, you can be more efficient in other runs. For sac farming, I think Docks is the best. For Masters, I think Archives is the best. I also get a lot of uniques farming Sac fragments; if you use the map machine in your hideout with the more common fragments (Noon, Dawn, Dusk) you can continuously run full corrupted zones every 30-60s depending on map. The Docks corrupted zone can be completed in like 20s.
Exactly what WulfgangNSH.
While the Sceptre of God has advantages it is not good for "focused" farming. The area is too big, hard to navigate and on top of that it has multiple floors which makes some master missions a real nightmare ( Vorici for example )
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info