Farming Masters - a thread about the popular farming places!

"
KorgothBG wrote:
Exactly what WulfgangNSH.
While the Sceptre of God has advantages it is not good for "focused" farming. The area is too big, hard to navigate and on top of that it has multiple floors which makes some master missions a real nightmare ( Vorici for example )

Understand. Just wanted to give it a shot ;)
Was never too much into sac-master-farming.

And again: great thread man!
The Sirus fight is a disgrace.
What is a "Dried Lake" map?

NVMD

The Dried Lake map has been renamed the Arid Lake.
Last edited by D0b3rm4nN on Sep 20, 2015, 12:28:22 PM
I have troubles finding Elreon in act 1. Any hints?
"

Elreon is easy to find because when he appears in zones, there will be a significant delay in loading time for that zone. So i would recommending turning up graphics to their maximum (resulting in the highest loading time). Then, go to tidal island in act 1. Constantly zone in and out of that zone and use a stop watch to time the loading of tidal island. You will notice a significant delay in loading when Elreon is in that map (usually takes almost twice as long to load). The rest of the masters are a little tougher since the loading is not significantly delayed (usually takes 1.5 times longer). Hope that helps.

Edit: everytime you zone into tidal island, you have to hold shift then click on the enterance, that allows you to make a "new" zone. so you need to keep doing that and time the loading screens each time. As soon as you find a zone which has a long loading time, you can stop and just go through tidal island looking for Elreon. Hope that all makes sense.
Last edited by Eldyrus on Oct 29, 2015, 12:50:55 PM
"
Eldyrus wrote:
"

Elreon is easy to find because when he appears in zones, there will be a significant delay in loading time for that zone. So i would recommending turning up graphics to their maximum (resulting in the highest loading time). Then, go to tidal island in act 1. Constantly zone in and out of that zone and use a stop watch to time the loading of tidal island. You will notice a significant delay in loading when Elreon is in that map (usually takes almost twice as long to load). The rest of the masters are a little tougher since the loading is not significantly delayed (usually takes 1.5 times longer). Hope that helps.

Edit: everytime you zone into tidal island, you have to hold shift then click on the enterance, that allows you to make a "new" zone. so you need to keep doing that and time the loading screens each time. As soon as you find a zone which has a long loading time, you can stop and just go through tidal island looking for Elreon. Hope that all makes sense.

Really cool hack, but doesn't sound like a whole lot of fun. Hope you don't mind the criticism.
Very helpful thank you :)
"
aldorus wrote:
Lesson learned.

NEVER EVER tell anybody, especially not on forum, about "good places" ...or whatever.

Never. Ever.

Yep I learned this the hard way in WoW. (bolded for emphasis)
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Last edited by DoubleU on Nov 23, 2015, 6:08:39 PM
Thanks alot for your effort ,

a great help
nice thread
Thank you!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info