[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

"
I'm updating the guide right now!

Chances so far:
-Reworked the passive skillmap section!
-Added new leveling order of passives
-Added different example builds
-Added 213% life hardcore variation

What are your thoughts about puncture ?
When running infractem..is mind drinker node useless right?
yes it is.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
Updated the gem and skilltree section.
Changed the layout quite a bit.

It's not ready yet, but I got bored for now. Will proceed later

"
What are your thoughts about puncture ?

Take a look at the frontpage :)
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Hey and thanks for the amazing and super detailed build.

One simple question. I know its too early but do you think that the build will be able to do atziri and Uber-atziri with this nerfs?

Thanks in advance!
"
Hey There,

I think Added Fire Damage (with Tornado Shot) is better instead of Faster Attacks, i have 2k DPS more with added fire.

Whats your opinion?

DPS wise yes. But imo Faster Attacks just contributes a smoother gameplay with a slow Harbinger Bow. Clear speed wise there's not really a diffence. I testing every single gem setup and the best is probably the one which is recommended by the OP. But in the end I switched Physical Projectile Attack Damage for Added Fire because I didn't like the 10% less attack speed. DPS / clear speed wise it's the same but the 10% extra attack speed made the build much more enjoyable for me. But it's just my personal preference.
Last edited by dEus__ on Dec 16, 2014, 11:22:26 AM
awesome build and thanks for the 1.3 update, but the font in your new graphics is fucking awful
"
darkfalldoon wrote:
... the font in your new graphics is fucking awful

Eh, I wouldn't use these exact words,
but something a bit more readable would be nice, I agree. ;-)

The whole new gem section, however, is amazing. Great job!
Last edited by Cr4v3n on Dec 16, 2014, 12:59:03 PM
Yeah, great stuff. Curious to hear your thoughts about Blink Arrow as well.
"
Faldrath wrote:
Yeah, great stuff. Curious to hear your thoughts about Blink Arrow as well.

yea indeed,you said blink shot was amazing but you didnt even mention it in your guide.to me it seem kind of bad exepte to travel faster and teleporting out of dangerous stuff like chest,when you are trap/freeze etc.the clone it make seem quite useless.im using it right now but i wouldnt say its amazing,more like useful for some situation

Last edited by zakariusqc on Dec 16, 2014, 3:49:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info