[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

OK, two questions
Does Lion's Fall jewel is really worth it?
It costs about 1 Ex, and you only use this with few claw nodes...
Second, what about Deadeye ascendancy? With +1 projectile and Ricochet it may be quite powerful with skills like LA or Frenzy
"War's over, soldier. You just don't know it yet. Everybody lost."
Last edited by Nishrek on Jun 26, 2017, 11:30:22 AM
Do You think this could work in the 2 week race?
for mirrored items + kaoms... what PF points do you take.
IGN: BruceeWaynee
I think im too stupid to find the leveling trees in this build :(
Map: "Area is inhabited by Goatmen"
Templar: "Heavy breathing"
"
Noodlez wrote:

I think I am the same! I can't for the life of me find the leveling trees for the build. Maybe they were taken out for some reason?

Hoping that someone can point them out to me.
Last edited by OcnMn on Jun 28, 2017, 9:32:09 PM
"
OcnMn wrote:
"
Noodlez wrote:

I think I am the same! I can't for the life of me find the leveling trees for the build. Maybe they were taken out for some reason?

Hoping that someone can point them out to me.

I used to follow this guide extensively when I started playing POE last year, and there was a leveling tree there. I think it was taken out because the leveling tree became too obsolete to be followed.

It's sad to see that a legendary guide like this that has benefited so many newbie rangers like me, is now being left hanging and obsolete for soooo.... long :(

Anyway, I would suggest to follow Sarang's Guide now if you are doing LA/TS/Barrage. The guide is awesomely thorough with videos, and it's updated to 2.6 with both budget & endgame build.
Wait for 3.0.0 hitting the servers. Don't follow this guide since it's a mess
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/PaM3U/characters please inspect my profile and tell what i need to improve
I'm following this guide, but I just noticed a bunch of claw nodes in the tree? Does soul raker keystone work with a bow?
"
NastyExile wrote:
I'm following this guide, but I just noticed a bunch of claw nodes in the tree? Does soul raker keystone work with a bow?

It won't work until you place one special jewel into tree socket.
"
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/PaM3U/characters please inspect my profile and tell what i need to improve

Make your char tab public.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info