[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

"
ZerotuL wrote:
"
Pushing close to level 90 with this build but I'm having some trouble doing uber lab, namely Izaro one-shots me if I make a mistake. My character already has 4.6k health and just over 10k evasion, and I don't think I have improve this significantly without breaking my bank.

Was wondering if it might be better to grab Iron Reflexes and just convert all the evasion to armor. Any thoughts?

Don't make mistakes. You need a nice movement speed. Shoot twice, run around, shoot twice.

Thanks for the tip zero :)

I've got 49% move speed, just have potato laptop, which makes it a little harder :P
Are the claw nodes filled in only to get Soul Raker?
"
TheOne320 wrote:
Are the claw nodes filled in only to get Soul Raker?

Maybe look 5 posts above yours and see if that helps ;P
Thank you. I just didn't want to go through all pages.
N/M apparently the person previous to me asked the exact same question :D
Last edited by AndrewSquared on Jun 14, 2017, 6:40:14 PM
Hi there.is this build expensive? also,if you have a blue socket avaliable,can you support LA(or any of the skills you use to kill the mobs) with Item Rarity Support for better loot,if the map is easy enough?
Just got back from a couple of years absence. I'm basically mind blown over all the builds to choose from. Is this build still kickass? Looking at the number of replies to this thread, it sure seems to be one of the more popular ones.
This might be a really dumb question but I'm currently level 66 with this build as life. Just started using a 6 link lions glare bow since it's really all I have. Using TS with frenzy but might switch TS for Iceshot to be safer ( currently on Hardcore )
I was just wondering 2 things - Where do I get chaos resist from? I'm -60 in merc I know at 68 I'll get a flask with 35 resist but seems like I'd die to chaos before I flask anyways?
I'm going to be respecing a little more tanky here but lacking to understand how to survive better.
any input would be awesome before I die! lol
also for acend is raider or PF better? I'm raider at the moment because I can't really get frenzy charges anywhere else, or is it better to go pathfinder to be safe?

thanks for any advice! <3
Hello!
Im playing PoE for the first time and my very first character is using this build.
But right now Im kinda stuck, and not really sure what to improve as my progress ingame slowed down by quite a bit.
Anyone to point me some mistakes/give a advice?
Thanks!
Hello, I am level 57 with this build and i have taken a decent amount of life nods but when the enemy connects i get one shot anyway. I faced a rare monster that run faster than me and just wiped me 4 times with 1 shot (it made some ground waves and it hits 4 - 5 times, one of them lands i die). Armor doesnt do much due to acrobatics and i have 40% dodge from evasion. Is there something i'm missing? How do i survive more?

edit: resists are capped except chaos 20%
Last edited by Ethelgod on Jun 20, 2017, 8:26:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info