[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

Hey all,
I had a quick question. I am new in POE and maybe understood something wrong :/
I am Level 70 atm and my mana management sucks very hard.

When I use Hatred or Hatred+Herald of Ice i had around 171 mana left and after 3 shots from TS i can wait long time until i can cast another TS. All Videos i watch last night the manareg of the rangers are insane. What did i miss??

Thanks for your help!
"
Hey all,
I had a quick question. I am new in POE and maybe understood something wrong :/
I am Level 70 atm and my mana management sucks very hard.

When I use Hatred or Hatred+Herald of Ice i had around 171 mana left and after 3 shots from TS i can wait long time until i can cast another TS. All Videos i watch last night the manareg of the rangers are insane. What did i miss??

Thanks for your help!

Essence sap, spirit void or Soul raker with lioneye's fall jewel
Hi did any1 try the ci version yet? I'm on life as raider, all is good just that life can't get more than 5.6k and that's with belly of t beast and life jewels.. Been thinking to resp to ci pathfinder as signal shot( saranghaeyo) but as I already have followed this tree think I could safe some currency as I'm lvl 90 and resp all points would b bit expensive;) and definitely don't want to lvl up new char cos don't have t time;) GL&HF
"There is only one true god in PoE and that is Greed... "

I don’t need anger management, I need people to stop pissing me off!
I'm a bit confused on the bow crafting part. You say the highest level of interest to us is ilvl 77 because higher ilvls don't get any additional mods, but you also say ilvl 84 has highest damage/accuracy mod in game. So, should i hold out to craft until I have an ilvl 84? I have an ilvl 77 rare harbringer sitting in my stash right now but before i dump currency into it I'd like to make sure I'm not wasting it on something that could be a lot better.
Last edited by siclepath on Apr 17, 2017, 6:14:03 PM

Is this bow worth a craft or good for build?

Also, which would be the winner here if any? Looking for good boots price is not a problem
Last edited by AntSunrise on Apr 17, 2017, 8:50:20 PM
"
I'm a bit confused on the bow crafting part. You say the highest level of interest to us is ilvl 77 because higher ilvls don't get any additional mods, but you also say ilvl 84 has highest damage/accuracy mod in game. So, should i hold out to craft until I have an ilvl 84? I have an ilvl 77 rare harbringer sitting in my stash right now but before i dump currency into it I'd like to make sure I'm not wasting it on something that could be a lot better.

http://poeaffix.net/2h-bow.html#id

"
Is this bow worth a craft or good for build?

Good leveling bow, but bad for endgame.

"
Also, which would be the winner here if any? Looking for good boots price is not a problem

Rare boots with movement speed and 2-3 resistances and life roll.
Atziri step if resistances allows.
Hey, just started PoE like three days ago and I stumbled upon this guide;

I've been using it up until level 49, but now I'm really confused.

The skill tree planner takes Vaal Pact, but life leech isn't used at all, and
The spirit void cluster isn't taken in the skill tree planner yet it's referred to in the guide.

Is there something I'm missing? I'm really confused and I don't really want to start another character, so I'm hoping I didn't screw something up.

EDIT: I managed to find the answer on page 839: soul raker apparently gives the mana you need, + lionseye
Last edited by Ipodman94 on Apr 18, 2017, 8:18:11 AM
Hi,

have several questions:

i have some serious damage problems. i play ssf sc and currently im wearing death harp, alphas howl, qotf, maligaros virtuosity, karui ward, le heup of all, romiras banquet and rare boots(80life, 2x38 res,25 ms )/quiver (dmg mods)/belt (2 35 res, 9x life). I think i need a new bow because my damage is kind a low. Any ideas how to obtain one? i dont get the right prophecy for upgrading death harp or council. Is there a cheap way to craft a fitting at level 70?
I started some maps and town damage is 2,4k ice shot, 3,8k frenzy, 1,7k tornade (currently using iceshot > tornado because of the damage). I use 8 frenzy charges which are currently all up because of raider passiv. i run grace and hatred because of alphas howl and charisma passive. am i missing some serious dmg addings? 26,5 % crit chance, 458 crit dmg mod.

i run ppad-gmp-fa-is/tornade and sp-ppad-frenzy-fa cwdt-wm ice golem blink cwdt-id-ic

got 2,8 k life which is feeling pretty low at the moment. 17k eva. res are at 20-50% in merc ( i try to improve here)

so my main problem is:
damage (how to improve the bow)
how to improve my passiv skill tree?
where to level/farm improvment for bow?
mana problems with grace/hatred? does it worth it to conq effiency?
how to get pierce? i found poachers aim jewel. does it worth it too?

thanks for any advices!

Last edited by walez on Apr 18, 2017, 9:26:18 AM
"
walez wrote:
Hi,

have several questions:

i have some serious damage problems. i play ssf sc and currently im wearing death harp, alphas howl, qotf, maligaros virtuosity, karui ward, le heup of all, romiras banquet and rare boots(80life, 2x38 res,25 ms )/quiver (dmg mods)/belt (2 35 res, 9x life). I think i need a new bow because my damage is kind a low. Any ideas how to obtain one? i dont get the right prophecy for upgrading death harp or council. Is there a cheap way to craft a fitting at level 70?
I started some maps and town damage is 2,4k ice shot, 3,8k frenzy, 1,7k tornade (currently using iceshot > tornado because of the damage). I use 8 frenzy charges which are currently all up because of raider passiv. i run grace and hatred because of alphas howl and charisma passive. am i missing some serious dmg addings? 26,5 % crit chance, 458 crit dmg mod.

i run ppad-gmp-fa-is/tornade and sp-ppad-frenzy-fa cwdt-wm ice golem blink cwdt-id-ic

got 2,8 k life which is feeling pretty low at the moment. 17k eva. res are at 20-50% in merc ( i try to improve here)

so my main problem is:
damage (how to improve the bow)
how to improve my passiv skill tree?
where to level/farm improvment for bow?
mana problems with grace/hatred? does it worth it to conq effiency?
how to get pierce? i found poachers aim jewel. does it worth it too?

thanks for any advices!

Hi, well as ssf u r limited to what u find or craft. I would try to craft some harbinger bow, u can use essences if u have any.. and definitely try to get 5link if u have enough fuses;) u just need more grind cos ssf... and try to get more crit chance or use diamond flask so u use that crit multi from death harp bow.. as for life it is hard to get lot life as ranger:( I'm lvl 90 and I did buy a lot gear and I'm on 5.6k life.. so it'll gona b bit harder for ssf cos u just need that luck to find good gear;) as for aura I'm using harted and herald of ice linked with ass.mark and curse on hit for power charges. For mana leech u need to grap some leech nodes cos those in this guide r working only with lioneseye jewel or how is that name it is in guide... hope i did help a bit, I'm not that experienced player yet;) GL&HF
"There is only one true god in PoE and that is Greed... "

I don’t need anger management, I need people to stop pissing me off!
"

http://poeaffix.net/2h-bow.html#id

Thank you for the useful link but I'm still confused as to what I should be looking for

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info