[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

delete.
Last edited by AntSunrise on Apr 19, 2017, 8:46:01 PM
hey man, when will the tree be updated? more so the hardcore version

thanks
Last edited by Dylan2341 on Apr 20, 2017, 3:38:50 AM
need update skill tree pls, thank :)
Is this a good chest piece for this build?

Hyrri's ire Zodiac Leather
Hey guys, been playing this build for a few days, just wondering where my next step is? I can clear Shaped Strand fairly easily, the boss is a bit tough, but manageable. My big issue is that I only have 3k health at level 73. I can easily bump that up to 4k through a few nodes and jewels, but I kinda get stuck there. Any hints? For gear or stats or whatever. Doesn't have to be health related, I just feel like my build has stalled a bit. I know the bow needs to be better, I've been crafting it myself and ran out of materials for the moment, so I left it at a decent place for farming. Will replacing the bow with a 350+ make that big a difference?

Thanks for the help :)

(Please note I only have 30 hrs in-game)
Hi! Enjoying the build so far. I'm level 31 in act 3 now and have no idea what I should spend my skills on. I have Ballistic Mastery, Herbalism, Fervour, Heavy and Deadly draw. I'm planning to go farther north to get Soul Raker to get rid of the mana flask and deal more damage. Is this a wise choice, or what should I consider?
Hey, I've got some questions regarding the build.

I'm currently playing SSF and building my Char around this build.

I wonder why you would use chain instead of pierce on the Ice Shot setup. The Dmg is almost doubled with pierce compared to chain. Is it just a QoL gem?
If it is QoL, wouldnt LMP with Chain be better than GMP with chain?
Im running around with Tornado Shot mostly, but thought about going for Ice Shot for defensive reasons. The Chain overall does not seem worth it.

I do have a 6-link and a Lioneyes Bow (thanks RNGesus).

I also have a Question about the Skills themself.
Ice Shot is Split into 2 things. Arrow and Cone. Do both, the Arrow Damage and the Cone Damage hit the monster?
Also, how is Tornado Shot calculated with its multiple arrows coming out of the tornado?

Example:

Tornado Shot deals 100k Dmg (fire 3 Arrows (LMP))
Ice Shot deals 150k Dmg from arrow and 200k dmg from Cone (LMP).
(Path of building numbers).

Does Ice Shot actually deal 350k?
And do the arrows/Cone Overlap so that I could potentially hit 1 monster with 3 Arrows / Cones?
and How much would the effective Dmg from Tornado Shot be? Is it 100K per arrow that comes out of the tornado? How many arrows actually come out of the tornado?

Also, I took the Primeval Force Cluster, it seems worth it considering the amount of Elementaal Damage this build deals with PTL etc

Thanks in advance.
Last edited by RDeschain on Apr 21, 2017, 5:56:24 AM
Wouldn't Primeval Focus be great for damage and to avoid ele reflect?
"
AntSunrise wrote:

People have literally been hyping this up since the patch notes came out
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:
"
AntSunrise wrote:

People have literally been hyping this up since the patch notes came out

So, is the skill tree outdated and I should go for it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info