[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

What abilities is his left click, q, and w in his full atziri run youtube video.
"
tsill91 wrote:
What abilities is his left click, q, and w in his full atziri run youtube video.

left click is puncture
right click is tornado shot
Q is Assassin's mark (curse)
W is Vaal Haste
3 auras
"
Namcap wrote:
"
tsill91 wrote:

left click is puncture
right click is tornado shot
Q is Assassin's mark (curse)
W is Vaal Haste
3 auras

Ok thanks a ton
So, im a pretty new player (havent played for quiete a while). Could you please tell me which route/nodes i should take first? I guess the picture isnt up to date because of the skilltree chances in 1.3?

Thank you :)
its me or ur updated 1.3 skill tree is actualy not right?the layout is not the current tree we have.

Hey, question about the 1.3 tree... I noticed you went for Piercing Shots and ignored Master Fletcher. Do I want Piercing Shots even if I don't have a Drillneck? Thank you :)
"
Faldrath wrote:
Hey, question about the 1.3 tree... I noticed you went for Piercing Shots and ignored Master Fletcher. Do I want Piercing Shots even if I don't have a Drillneck? Thank you :)

Good question, I would also like to know!
Hello, i updated my tree on standard and my puncture dps increased from 28 to 32k, but my hp decreased from 4k to 3.5k, is revenge of the hunted the best hp option nowadays?

here is my skill tree:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAF4DHgW1BiMILgiJCpsVIBa_GY4ZtB9BIXYi4iP2JP0lPyaVKgsqWyzpMHEwfDH6MpQ2PTnUOkI6s0d-R-JKfUt4TZJRR1LsVUtW-luvXWheRWHiYqxlTWegbIxtbG_ycFJw1XXLdvd313jrfXV_An8rgl6Gzod2idOMC4w2jX2Nfo2_kvOVBZrxm42dqqCfpDmm4KvStMW1SLe2uXy9Nr6nwTPC7MqpytPNmNCB037UI9aK2cbajd0N3ajjn-cK51TqYuyw7YPvevPq-uv8xf66_94=

Edit: tried Atziri twice with my new tree but failed both times, now i can't survive flameblast nor the miniflameblast or whatever it's name is xD
Last edited by SybDarret on Dec 13, 2014, 3:04:26 AM
With my poor 4link gear
I got 4,116 (hatred + herald of ash + herald of ice + pierce) with tornado

Crit chance is 27.6%
I think I would better using projectile weakness in my situation.

Spoiler

Hi there dude!
Are there any changes with your build after last update?
I want to play with that buyld on new league. Have u any sugestions for me?
By the way good job!
Greetings!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info