[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

Having some problems leveling, my dmg output is really low, could you guys help me with some tips? What skill gems should i use?
"
Having some problems leveling, my dmg output is really low, could you guys help me with some tips? What skill gems should i use?

Ice Shot + Pierce or Tornado Shot + LMP both work fine for leveling.

"
Hi there dude!
Are there any changes with your build after last update?
I want to play with that buyld on new league. Have u any sugestions for me?
By the way good job!
Greetings!

No major changes with the build itself. There are a few posts from me in the last 5 pages and a few new uniques, but I have to test those thigns out myself first. Most things still apply

"
With my poor 4link gear
I got 4,116 (hatred + herald of ash + herald of ice + pierce) with tornado

Crit chance is 27.6%
I think I would better using projectile weakness in my situation.

If you followed the skilltree: I don't think so

"
Hello, i updated my tree on standard and my puncture dps increased from 28 to 32k, but my hp decreased from 4k to 3.5k, is revenge of the hunted the best hp option nowadays?

I'd say yes. You can still go get the scion wheel. But I find 170-180% HP with the duelist path good enough and rather would get some of the great new duelist nodes.

"
I noticed you went for Piercing Shots and ignored Master Fletcher. Do I want Piercing Shots even if I don't have a Drillneck? Thank you :)

I hate answering this question, since the mobs comes with pictures and tells me that "it doesn't decrease tooltip DPS". But yes, I think it actually does help + it's awesome for leveling with Iceshot+Pierce

"
its me or ur updated 1.3 skill tree is actualy not right?the layout is not the current tree we have.

It's the same. It's only the layout, not the nodes.

"

There is a leveling and tips section. I recommend reading it. I usually have 0 damage output problems with this setup, while leveling.

----------------------

Leveling with 2 friends atm, sitting around level 50 atm. Did a 5 hour sleep break, time to proceed.

Everything smooth as silk so far
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Last edited by NeverSink on Dec 13, 2014, 7:39:08 AM
Is it worth spending the 2EX on this to make it take another mod? ...or is it better to scour it and try again?
It has 3 prefix already so can't get extra +min/max damage, but could get IAS as suffix...

Last edited by Cyzax on Dec 13, 2014, 9:19:31 AM
Hey Neversink, I just wanted to say thanks for your continued support with your build. It's helped me a ton making my most successful character and your comments and recommendations on the 1.3 skill tree has helped me a lot too.
So I respecced my old lvl 90 shadow to see how the build is doing after the patch.
I lost ~5k damage with TS. I'm at 75% crit and 423% crit multi with a lvl19 Q20 gem and no crit multi on gear. That's almost 200% less. I ran a palace map to test the clear speed and it seems fine. You just don't 1 shot every single pack like it was before depending on the monsters life. The only thing that took a real hit is puncture. It seems pretty inconsistent. For normal / blue monsters it's fine but for bosses it's just annoying. Palace Dominus was a pain in the ass to kill. I would rather just kill him with TS the next time. The Bleeding damage is just too low imo. Would be interesting to see if it's worth to spec into bloodletting.
"
Cyzax wrote:
Is it worth spending the 2EX on this to make it take another mod? ...or is it better to scour it and try again?
It has 3 prefix already so can't get extra +min/max damage, but could get IAS as suffix...

I think you cant add multi-craft there as you already have a master crafted.

=============

At the meantime, last two attempted last night before the update.

1 fail hard.

The other one looks nice :P
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1119850
Selling Crit Bow ilvl 68-75 (Mostly White)
I'm a bit confused, has the skilltree been updated yet for this build? when I glanced at it, it looks like it was the same before the patch? Just asking so that I know if I need to play another character and wait until he gets around to updating it...
"
Exorcist901 wrote:
I think you cant add multi-craft there as you already have a master crafted.

At L8, Elreon can add the mod 'Can have multiple Crafted Mods', meaning you can add more that one master crafted mod. It cost 2 Exalted Orbs to do, and count as one mod in itself. In my case, that would mean I could get one more, and a Suffix at that :-)

EDIT: Ah, I see what you mean. At L7, Tora can remove the existing master-crafted mod, so I should be able to make it disappear, and replace it with the flat damage one... Whether I want to or not (as this one can't be remade), it another matter... Will have to calculate a bit on that...
Last edited by Cyzax on Dec 13, 2014, 4:03:10 PM
Why increased duration only lvl 7 with CWDT? Suppoort skills can be lvl 20 and still work.

Also what you think about Assasin mark linked with Curse on Hit + LA + GMP? I heard its pretty good setup and faster with cursing than solo Mark (faster animation) and ofcourse increase curse effect.
"
dEus__ wrote:
So I respecced my old lvl 90 shadow to see how the build is doing after the patch.
I lost ~5k damage with TS. I'm at 75% crit and 423% crit multi with a lvl19 Q20 gem and no crit multi on gear. That's almost 200% less. I ran a palace map to test the clear speed and it seems fine. You just don't 1 shot every single pack like it was before depending on the monsters life. The only thing that took a real hit is puncture. It seems pretty inconsistent. For normal / blue monsters it's fine but for bosses it's just annoying. Palace Dominus was a pain in the ass to kill. I would rather just kill him with TS the next time. The Bleeding damage is just too low imo. Would be interesting to see if it's worth to spec into bloodletting.

Yep I feel the same way. TS is still a beast, but puncture took a huge hit. Went from 15.1k to 12.3k on puncture, which isnt so bad, but now with 60% bleed compared to 144%... I just don't see the point anymore. Sure it hits hard and is useful in certain situations. But you have to have line of sight (meaning no mobs between you and boss) and need to make sure you crit to make it worthwhile (so 2-3shots required on average). 99% of the time, you'll do more by just continuing to spam TS on everything without caring where the unique is in the pack. I am thinking of switching my puncture 4L to a utility one, like split arrow, pierce, curse on hit, assassin's mark. Would make cursing entire packs very easy.

Once I reach level 90 I might try the new bleeding keystone, but it's a lot of point investments for 20% increased damage that I'm not sure how it will stack with everything else.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info