[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

I had a question: on which lvl and amount of dps i can do a first time ever(boooo sooo nooob) atziri???
Right now about 13-14k dps(about 17-18k with frenzy charges) with tornado shot and 3960 hp.
What advice you can give to me for second boss (trio) and atziri itself? I need to use barrage or just use tornado and smash them?
Last edited by fmagesty on Sep 21, 2016, 1:11:19 PM
Anyone who is playing Raider Tornado shot this league can tell me how great it is? I'm debating whether or not to respec my Deadeye into Raider TS :) She's 88 already.

Is Deadeye really better than Raider for TS? I really like the speed Raider gives but I'm afraid my clear speed will pay without Chain... What you guys think? I'm not sure why Raider is disregard.

Anyone would recommend LA over TS? I like the fact that TS has really good single target damage and I've never tried it.

Also, why are people are using both Blood Rage and Frenzy?
Last edited by dguay on Sep 21, 2016, 11:09:53 PM
I just hit 90 and have 2 passive points left. What should I consider putting them into? There are a lot of good places I can consider going to, but don't know what is mathematically best. Here's my passive tree:

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAICAQBeBS0FtQYjCC4IiQqbDY0T2hVDFr8ZjiF2I_Yk_SaVLlMwcTB8MfoylDY9N9Q51DpCPs9DMUd-Sn1LeEz_TZJOKlFHU7tU_lVLVYVaGluvXWhh4mKsZU1sjG1scFJ07XXLdf1293jreu97FH11fwJ_K4Rvhs6HdonTjDaNfY1-jb-UuJUFmvGbjZ2qoJ-hpKXLpuCn1LEBtUi74702vea-p7_VwTPBScMzxKLI3MqpzZjPXtNv037UI9RC2cbawd2o4dvjn-cK51TndOjW6b3qYu0_7YPvevC7-WP8xf66_sj_3g==

There is point blank which is 2 away, also Arrow Dancing which is 1. Elemental Focus is 2, as is Nullification. Vaal Pact is three away, but end game gloves gives the same passive.

They all seem useful. Unlike in other games where you want 100% offensive, I can see arguments for all. I have two jewels with useful stats, including one that is shoring up resistances. If I get more resistances in the tree, it frees up slots on my gear. If I get more offenses in the tree, I need to maintain defensive gear.

Help!
My pick would be Nullification.
"
dguay wrote:
Anyone who is playing Raider Tornado shot this league can tell me how great it is? I'm debating whether or not to respec my Deadeye into Raider TS :) She's 88 already.

Is Deadeye really better than Raider for TS? I really like the speed Raider gives but I'm afraid my clear speed will pay without Chain... What you guys think? I'm not sure why Raider is disregard.

Anyone would recommend LA over TS? I like the fact that TS has really good single target damage and I've never tried it.

Raider is not bad. But in the Essence ladder 75-80 of SC players among top 200 are Pathfinder, 4 are Deadeye and there is not a single Raider. I think most of the Pathfinders play BV. However the numbers may ring a bell about which ascendancy is the most popular. :)

Typically it does not end well for a class who receive such attention (RIP D3 perma freeze Wizard). Some "balancing" (a.k.a nerf) may be on its way by the end of league for Pathfinder but that seems to be the most preferred asc. atm.

Raider presumably designed to offer more offense than Pathfinder and more defense than Deadeye. But I feel it is not easy to justify Raider over the alternatives in the current state of game.
Last edited by Silahsor on Sep 22, 2016, 4:34:51 AM
"
Silahsor wrote:
"
dguay wrote:

Raider is not bad. But in the Essence ladder 75-80 of SC players among top 200 are Pathfinder, 4 are Deadeye and there is not a single Raider. I think most of the Pathfinders play BV. However the numbers may ring a bell about which ascendancy is the most popular. :)

Typically it does not end well for a class who receive such attention (RIP D3 perma freeze Wizard). Some "balancing" (a.k.a nerf) may be on its way by the end of league for Pathfinder but that seems to be the most preferred asc. atm.

Raider presumably designed to offer more offense than Pathfinder and more defense than Deadeye. But I feel it is not easy to justify Raider over the alternatives in the current state of game.

Pathfinder player are surely BV. I really can't decide which Asc to take now... Raider looks great on paper but I'm pretty bad at deciding what is good. It's really tempting to try Raider but Chain and +1 projectile from Deadeye seems like the smart choice I guess...
Last edited by dguay on Sep 22, 2016, 7:28:33 AM
"
dguay wrote:
"
Silahsor wrote:

Pathfinder player are surely BV.

I play phys crit bow on Pathfinder, no BV, just classical Tornado Shot.
Shaper and Guardians are down easily... Just need using Kaom instead( u can do it on 500hp kaom if no legacy one) of evasion armor, poorly no guides advise this...
Just watch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dlgdmzBD6M so no problem at all...
IGN:Jane_Has_A_Gun
Last edited by Dzz1rt on Sep 22, 2016, 9:46:42 AM
Is LA+BR better for clear speed? I feel like TS is lacking or my gear sucks?
Last edited by dguay on Sep 22, 2016, 8:25:20 PM
How bad am I gimping myself by using this 336 DPS Lioneye's Glare ?

Harbringers with less DPS are going for 2EX, non linked. Should I save for Harbringer or am I fine with my Glare?
IGN: Iworkeout

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info