[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

Hey Guys, im Lvl 82 TS Deadeyed and im wondering what i should go next for. I guess now its time to go for a really good bow? I feel pretty good right now with this gear, little low on Health, but im still missing +~16% life in nodes, which will be my next levelling priority.

Thanks for your help ;)

Last edited by Django1987 on Sep 20, 2016, 5:22:42 AM
So I'm using Lightning arrow for aoe and Blast Rain for single target.

I was thinking of using deadeye ascendancy going munitions and ricoceht.

AOE setup

LA > GMP > PPAD > PTL > WED > Add Fire

Single target

Blast Rain > PPAD > Conc > PTL > WED > Faster Attacks/Add Fire

Anyone can give me any advice on this.
"
Django1987 wrote:
Hey Guys, im Lvl 82 TS Deadeyed and im wondering what i should go next for. I guess now its time to go for a really good bow? I feel pretty good right now with this gear, little low on Health, but im still missing +~16% life in nodes, which will be my next levelling priority.

Thanks for your help ;)

i think your bow is quite good but your amu and rings is pretty bad to be honest, i feel like you would get pretty good upgrades in 10chaos range for every piece also those boots are very very bad probably upgradable for 5c with high dual res and good life roll and ms ofc
Last edited by demogorg on Sep 20, 2016, 7:01:14 AM
Ok thanks for your help, i will try to do that next! :)

I'm pretty new to the game as you probably can see!
Last edited by Django1987 on Sep 20, 2016, 7:57:56 AM
"
Django1987 wrote:

Thanks for your help ;)

Dat 1 socket chest tho
Hey guys im in some need of advice about this guide.

Im going with this tree (the one in post 1):
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIAAABeBS0FtQYjCC4IiQqbDY0WvxmOIXYj9iT9JpUwcTB8MfoylDY9N9Q51DpCPs9DMUd-Sn1LeEz_TZJOKlFHVP5VS1WFWhpbr11oYeJirGVNbIxtbHBSdO11y3X9dvd463rvexR9dX8CfyuEb4bOh3aJ04w2jX2Nfo2_lLiVBZcGmvGbjZ2qoJ-hpKXLpuCn1LVIu-O9Nr3mvqfBM8FJwzPEosjcyqnNmNN-1CPUQtnG2sHdqOHb45_nCudU53To1upi7T_tg-96-WP8xf4d_rr-yP_e

I wanna use Split arrow for AOE and Frenzy for single target.

Im gonna have 7 frenzy charges, and im not planning on going for + frenzy charges on gear.

The big question is, what ascendancy would be the best for my build?

Im valuing movement speed, clear speed and viability on endgame content.
I hope you can help me since im caught dead in my tracks (wanna make the best choice but dont have much experience with ranger ascendancies and bow builds)

Kind Regards
Midkraft
"

Hi guys - I am finding it tough to figure out what the best upgrades would be for me currently within price range (1Exal and below). I'm running Tornado shot build, and I believe I have to do a better job of linking auras and such. Would anybody be able to lend a helpful hand in pointing me in a good direction.

Cheers!
Last edited by Hooorang on Sep 20, 2016, 5:02:12 PM
my current gear:
Spoiler
"

I'm wondering now how i can survive in uberlab or t15 maps. I'm a pathfinder btw running 2 lifeflask 1 atziris promise 1 jade and 1basalt flask. Is there a way to handle the tons of damage? is it possible to kill the shaper? I'm thinking about changing to the augemented skill tree. Is it necessery? got 4,9k life at the moment
Thanks for your help
Last edited by Sphor on Sep 20, 2016, 4:39:27 PM
"
Sphor wrote:
my current gear:
Spoiler
"

I'm wondering now how i can survive in uberlab or t15 maps. I'm a pathfinder btw running 2 lifeflask 1 atziris promise 1 jade and 1basalt flask. Is there a way to handle the tons of damage? is it possible to kill the shaper? I'm thinking about changing to the augemented skill tree. Is it necessery? got 4,9k life at the moment
Thanks for your help

Daaaamn that chest.

well first, I would fix your flasks.

Bubbling is ok. Second of dousing. eh. I don't run two life flasks on pathfinder in the first place..
jade flask of Gluttony. has no prefix, and gives lifeleech...
you want:
Chemists jade flask of Reflexes.
Basalt. same problem.
Chemists Basalt flask of Heat.

do you have freeze remove I am missing?

your only physical DR is that basalt flask. which I am not a fan of. well, I like the flask, but I also like granite of ironskin/rumis for pathfinders, instead of Acrobatics. (granted you do have all eva gear, and granite would be your only ar source.)
not even running enduring cry.
Stibnite of reflexes would also be solid for that second life flask.

you dont have means to apply curses to bosses. I would swap hatred and blink arrow, or ice golem.
And blind in for portal.

(or I would also consider TS itself strong enough for aoe and single target, and make use of the 5l bow for curse on hit-enfeeble/frenzy/blind/pcoc.)

your cwdt and immortal call do not line up.
your CWDT is level 8 now. with a 1107 damage threshold, and level 52 max.
your IC is level 1. you can level it up to level 10, for the level 52 req.

get druidic rite asap, and primal spirit.
40% charges gained is insanely powerful.
Last edited by Casia on Sep 20, 2016, 5:26:45 PM
"
your cwdt and immortal call do not line up.
your CWDT is level 8 now. with a 1107 damage threshold, and level 52 max.
your IC is level 1. you can level it up to level 10, for the level 52 req.

As long as i don't generate endurance charges i don't level it because no need.

I will try the utilityshot now with enfeeble.

but with the flasks i don't get you. wat setup do you think of?
1 Life flask
2. jade
3. atziri
4. basalt
5. ??? take rumis and respec may acrobatics? or take an normal granite and respec acrobatics?

But thanks for your reply i will test it out now

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info