[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

"
Faldrath wrote:
"
CyclopsSlayer wrote:
My only issue with this way OP build is trying to do the Master's Quests where they ask you to leave something alive. So not an easy thing to do.

What I do in the "keep the guards alive" missions is to turn off the heralds and remove the pierce gem from my puncture setup. Then it's a matter of kiting the exile away from the guards and trying not to miss the puncture shots! If the mission is "low life for 10s", I only use my split arrow curse-on-hit setup (which hits less hard than TS and doesn't debuff like Puncture), but even then it's more or less easy to fail.

Good ideas.
Problem has been I always get these missions in crowded areas. Catacombs, Library, where the target(s) are mixed in a horde of other mobs. :( As well the guards were VERY far from their primary, the red indicator was barely onscreen when I killed a guard mixed into a swarm. Baa Humbug!
Complaining about your dps is too high... isn't that a bit of a luxery problem? :)
Crazy build O_o. im lvl 78 atm and have almost no problems. killed my self due to physical reflect ^^ but it was good to know that i killed my self. this build is so damn powerful.

thanks a lot. btw i have one question since im new to the master craft thingy:

i crafted this bow. a pitty i regaled a shitty fire res as a suffix.

is it worth crafting it? and in that case what are the exact steps for crafting this bow the right way ?

can i craft a hybrid phys % / acc mod via tora ? please give me an advice here.

Last edited by dan166 on Nov 27, 2014, 2:06:32 PM
Im more and more leaning to scouring my bow and recrafting,
Spoiler
i still dont understand the suffix/prefix thing entirely but my hunch is i may well get (bow can have) multi mods as my last suffix and end up without that much damage.
Dan166 if your tora is up to a reasonable level you can just put it in the bow makers tool and see if you can use added phys/acc hybrid. I can check it for you if you want and am happy to trade bows so your sure you wont get ripped off.
Last edited by Fhark on Nov 27, 2014, 9:21:50 PM
"
Dan166 if your tora is up to a reasonable level you can just put it in the bow makers tool and see if you can use added phys/acc hybrid. I can check it for you if you want and am happy to trade bows so your sure you wont get ripped off.

Hey thanks for your advice i keep it in mind. So im not sure but i think i have 1 prefix (phys % roll second highest tier) and 2 suffixes on that bow.

which affixes are possible to craft on that bow if i do it via tora? can i craft a mod and change/remove it afterwards ? will it be possible to put the hybrid phys%/acc roll, the flat phys x-x mod and a incr gl. crit. chance mod on ?

sorry for my english. it got rusty over time. :)
Im far from an expert on it, normally i think you can do add phys/acc as long as you havent rolled it before (you would have acc on your bow if you had). You can remove mods but it requires l8 tora as does multiple mods. I dont know the answer to the rest of your question. Gd luck Fhark
You guys should read the bow crafting section of this guide (again). It is very well explained.
Just completed my first 2 Atziri runs with this build (Also, ever!). Would have been three but i ran out of portals on the last attempt, and died when she was > 1%.... I waited to see if the puncture would finish her, but she never fell down. Probably best, i would have been bummed if a rare unique dropped next to my corpse.

Going to post my set-up for more "proof of concept" as a relatively cheap build, in case anyone might be interested. I'm currently level 87 with just over 4500 hp. I'd agree that's a good benchmark for HP, as it's just enough to survive her nuke spell. I'm sure it can be done at lower level with lesser gear, but i had almost no experience with the fight, and my PC lags a bit when she does a lot of spells.

Thanks again for the guide! It's been fun, and lucrative.

Apex Setup
Spoiler
Most everything is self found/crafted while playing the build. The armor i got from a friend, and the bow i bought for 8ex (4 ex + 160 fuses). I linked the armor myself, bow came as-is. I also have a doryani's belt, but i opted for the HP belt to push me over 4500 HP's.

Magic Find 63 iiq/238 iir, Split Arrow/Frenzy culling Setup
Spoiler
Last edited by wolfwood989 on Nov 28, 2014, 7:06:11 AM
Neat build- I see that many people are getting good results. Mine is slightly different as I had to do a mini respecc to be able to do Atziri without so many deaths :p

I've done like 10 runs and have failed 3 with Atziri near death each time- all within the first 7 attempts. The last 3, only 3 deaths and then a 2 death'er BUT on my first run yesterday, I got a Kaoms drop so yay, new skin for my ranger :D

Also keep getting a ton of boots and flasks but I vaal'd a nice +1 all gems before bed last night so auras :)

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1100521

Going to stream my attempts and offer free service this weekend; all drops urs, including hope (I just want to practice for Uber) and IM a temp league player so money better spent on STD players :)
POE is life. POE is ♥.
So I just traded my lvl 20 HoA to a 1/20 which increaed my dps with a mere 50 dps.

Why is quality on this gem that good? The overkill damage is never that high so the extra fire dps isn't that great.

Or am I wrong?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info