[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

Free bump for you sir, since you're build is awesome, currently 64 and i'm having a blast :)

Also i was wondering why your increase duration is still lvl7, cause i'm pretty sure that support gem can be higher than the actual level supported by CWDT.
Should i scour this bow and try to get more %phys+ damage?
"
coulombe123 wrote:
Free bump for you sir, since you're build is awesome, currently 64 and i'm having a blast :)

Also i was wondering why your increase duration is still lvl7, cause i'm pretty sure that support gem can be higher than the actual level supported by CWDT.

Thanks and nope. It's leveled by now
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
"

Really hard to say. Actually it might be well worth putting crit on it and maybe even exalting once.

The mix out of Crit Damage / Crit chance / Dex can make up for quite a bit of flat DPS.

Also check the mod table, I might be wrong, but I think you could benefit a lot from divining
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Last edited by NeverSink on Nov 23, 2014, 5:56:21 AM
In your skill tree "image edition" Option 1.
Why not spend an additional point and then go for 2 times 5% chance of projectiles piercing and 5% increased dmg? When using Drillneck the 5% pierce will count towards your dps.
"
Rullmihr wrote:
In your skill tree "image edition" Option 1.
Why not spend an additional point and then go for 2 times 5% chance of projectiles piercing and 5% increased dmg? When using Drillneck the 5% pierce will count towards your dps.

Because with Drillneck + Pierce gem (with quality) and the pierce cluster we already have capped pierce chance and the projectile damage isn't point effective
is the crit on bows calculated in the dps when looking at weapons (bows)?

Such as these here:
http://poe.trade/search/iteritebanarui

if it is not, then is a .5 higher crit chance bow that much better? thinking of getting one with lower dps but 9 crit
Hello, i'm playing this build, by now i'm lvl 55 and i got my first death today, nothing to do, i opened a strongbox with a rouge exile and it had that summoner/arc rouge, i used tornado shot from away, but at the same time she summoned some zombies arround me, the zomibes died because of the arrows that came back from the tornado shot, i exploted and it was myfirst death on my ranger. i want to congratulate you, my bow at the moment is a 4L Death's Harp and my puncture dps is 4000 :) thanks for all the info and the effort :D
"

I don't know how much dps do you expect, but you can still add the "%increased physical dmg + additional accuracy" mod from tora, it should give it even more dps.

Last edited by SybDarret on Nov 24, 2014, 12:05:09 AM
how come your bow has such low crit? 8 crit? isn't that a bit low? isn't having more crit and a lil less dps better than such low crit? my bow has 9 crit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info