[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

"
bojanpavlovic wrote:
can anyone pls help what to do to get more dmg ???

this is my link

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/bojanpavlovic/characters
You're using a physical spec with an elemental bow. It can't work well. Either you reroll a proper elemental spec or you change your bow for one with high physical damage and crit.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
"
"
bojanpavlovic wrote:

this is my link

You're using a physical spec with an elemental bow. It can't work well. Either you reroll a proper elemental spec or you change your bow for one with high physical damage and crit.

if you could link me some nice elemental spec it would help me lots
"
bojanpavlovic wrote:
"
"
bojanpavlovic wrote:

this is my link

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1319856

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1481390
I do not see many people talking about using puncture trap for a secondary, single target skill. I pulled a "25% increased puncture damage" on my Rat's nest and was playing around with the idea of giving it a go. Mainly I am hoping someone will say its a great skill and then I will not have to try and run Labyrinth for a while :).

Last edited by Neurik on Mar 28, 2016, 3:05:39 PM
"
Frankenberry wrote:
"
bojanpavlovic wrote:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1319856

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1481390
In addition to these two, there's also Neversink's one, check 3rd post of the guide, and Mathil's one, though it's built around Voltaxic. And there are many other listed in the ranger build list.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
"
Bisrob wrote:
Hi Guys,

I have a question regarding crafting Harbinger Bows.

My goal is to craft "ok-ish" Bows (because I don't have that much orbs to spend) to earn some currency.

Neversinks iLevel List:
Spoiler
Levels of interest are:
1) iLvl: 60: 130 to 149 (Cruel) - Local Physical Dmg +%
2) iLvl: 65: 24 to 33 / 49 to 57 (Tempered) - Local Min/max added physical damage
3) iLvl: 73: 150 to 169 (Tyrannical) - Local Physical Dmg +%
3) ilvl: 73: 75 to 80 / 100 to 135 (Emperor's) - Local Physical Dmg +% / Local Accuracy Rating
4) iLvl: 77: 29 to 38 / 58 to 68 (Flaring) - Local Min/max added physical damage
5) iLvl: 83: 170-180 (Merciless) - Local Min/max added physical damage
5) iLvl: 83: 170-180 (Dictators) - Highest Damage/Accuracy mod ingame

What does that mean? If I find a iLvl 73 white Harbinger Bow, it has always the mod "% Critical Strike Chance". So what does "Local Physical Dmg" mean? Why is 2 times iLvl 73 stated?

"
The most important level is 73.

Does that mean i should run Tier 4 maps to get those iLevel?

Also I don't understand the issue with the term "tyrannical" (becuase of language issues):
"
The goal is to get a harbinger bow with one of the mods listed above and a second decent mod (crit chance/attack speed/crit damage). The exception is "tyrannical" and "merciless", if you get this mod simply proceed crafting, no matter what suffix you get with the augmentation orb.

I understand this in this way: when the Bow has the term "tyriannical", I should alter the bow further.

But:
"
Also: if you get a single stat blue item after alterating with either Flaring/Tyrranical, you can attempt regaling it. If you get the other one (so you have Flaring+Tyrranical), congratulations, you managed to create the holy grail of crafting in new leagues.

This says (to me): The term "tyrannical" is the best type of bow.
So what is true? ^^

And now the question I hope it can be answered: Can someone explain for dummys (for me), how I identify a bow that has potential to be worth some chaos?
Let me explain this in detail. As i said at the beginning of my post: I want to spend not much currency (< 100 alterations e.g.) to gain slowly some wealth.
So can I say "after alterating the Bow, its physical damage is up to 150 and this is decent"? Which Phyiscal damage values are good enough to regal the item?

I hope i explained my issue good enough ^^

Kind regards

Just to be clear. Crafting is almost always actually more expensive then trading.

make sure you are aware of the chaos vendor recipe.
"
Neurik wrote:
I do not see many people talking about using puncture trap for a secondary, single target skill. I pulled a "25% increased puncture damage" on my Rat's nest and was playing around with the idea of giving it a go. Mainly I am hoping someone will say its a great skill and then I will not have to try and run Labyrinth for a while :).

i use it as secondary with burning arrow insane damage
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
Hello :D
First i want to thanks for awesome guide, i'm in love with this build <3
My question is about augumented tree for ranger class (there is actual for scion) ive get my 5link bow and have huge problems with reflect maps. I want to know the optimal tree for 85+ ranger and if someone could post it i would be gratefull ;d

PS Ofc ive got res capped (little low evasion but im working on it).
"
Casia wrote:
Just to be clear. Crafting is almost always actually more expensive then trading.

make sure you are aware of the chaos vendor recipe.

This is not true i crafted 4 bows this league, 3x 5l and 1x6l and i sold 3 of them with profit, + last one c/o is 11 exa, while crafting it costed around 6.

Key is to know how to craft. Always use 5l base with 73+ ( they are cheap) or if u want endgame bow get 6l from bowyers. Never use chaos orbs, be conservative with regal and scouring. Dont be discouraged with amount of alts you need for good roll, its better to get 1 very good bow instead 2 mediocre.
Dont bother with getting 83+ its better to get 73 with 5l cheap, or aim for 6l from bowyers with high lvl.

Crafting in this game its very simple

And just to be clear i refer to the beggining of the league, since over time market is filled with better bows and its harder and harder to craft (only lategame crafting is viable then)
Last edited by soilwork3r on Mar 29, 2016, 3:38:04 PM
Thank you for this great guide! Having never played a bow build before, I really learned a lot from it. Very beginner-friendly as well.

Strangely enough the most efficient (read: powerful and not too expensive) bow I could find was an Assassin Bow for 1 Exalted:

I'm using Tornado Shot as my main skill and the tooltip damage seems rather low compared to other builds - 26k / 35k with Frenzy charges and Blood Rage up. But it clears tier 12 maps pretty fast so I'm not sure what number (if any) I should aim for a goal. Bows get expensive rather quickly...
scroogetemplar / scroogewitch / scroogemarauder

Freezing Pulser (safe + affordable): https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1529856

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info