[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

Currently using Scion version. Earlier in the thread NS commented and the ascendancy tree - Assassin + Raider. But to reach one of the subtree I need 4 points and two points left, and I can't understand how should I pick up two subtree that way. Any explanation on this case?
"
Frankenberry wrote:
"
knoxy wrote:
Level 74 atm with 3.4k life (only 1 more 4% node I can get), 16k TS tooltip with no procs/frenzy, 36.11% crit and 246% multiplier. I'm starting to feel a bit squishy on t8+ and having a difficult time finding affordable jewelry with better life as I can't afford to lose any str+int due to EC, IC, and Mark. Think its worth dropping Maligaro's for some decent high life gloves?

A few small things:

Remove your passives that gives you access to your jewel slot. It 100% wasted points atm.
Also remove the 10% projectile speed + 6% projectile damage OR the 10% projectile damage passive node in the Fury Bolt wheel near duelist.

Essense Sap is a costly way to gain mana leech. Try spending 2 points in the leech wheel near duelist. 1 dedicated life leech node and the hybrid node with both life and mana steal. The 0,4 mana steal of attack damage should be enough mana leech to keep you rolling :)

If you want one of the following gems in your setup spend 1 point in a +30 int node (permanently. You will most likely not remove this node): Increased Critical strikes, increased critical damage, concentrated effect, enfeeble, assassins mark, curse on hit.

Also since you went the passive route you did spend one point into the Weapon Artistry node since it gives you damage, attack speed and strength. All good stats.

Remove the 15% physical damage with bows node right next to aspect of the eagle.

Regarding items: Yes drop Maligaro. Either go for Shadows and Dust, Facebreaker, Snakebite or a good pair of rares (remember you can enchant 12% attack speed on rares and they make resists easier + give you hp. Rares are a good choice).

Regarding Quiver: Either you specc into pierce or you drop drillneck :) That means you overall route will change

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwIAm40ILu2DGY4AXtN-fXX-urvjxKKn1P7IoaTh2wYjexSUuPljVP6jir3mI_Y-z02SjX1RRzfUjb_tPwW1wuy0xSpbYqx59myMQzadqlLsNj3rY1WFtUgRL6XL
This is your route into shadow while still utilizing pierce.

You can also stick to your passive setup and drop pierce + drillneck. This makes room for faster attacks :)

Regarding boots: The most important stats on boots are movement speed and hit points :) This will help you immensely with clear speed (and getting to safety faster) :)

There are other small things but overall you moving in the right direction with gear, passives and gem setup :)

Thanks for the advice. Tree you linked doesn't show up, however.
I am getting absolutely wrecked by any and every reflect mob and I wanted to ask if I could switch to LA (Voltaxic) with little to no skill tree/ascendant points change, I leveled as tornado shot, is this possible or would I have to level from scratch again?
Nvm
Last edited by tona91 on Mar 12, 2016, 6:36:31 AM
"
Frankenberry wrote:
"
knoxy wrote:
Level 74 atm with 3.4k life (only 1 more 4% node I can get), 16k TS tooltip with no procs/frenzy, 36.11% crit and 246% multiplier. I'm starting to feel a bit squishy on t8+ and having a difficult time finding affordable jewelry with better life as I can't afford to lose any str+int due to EC, IC, and Mark. Think its worth dropping Maligaro's for some decent high life gloves?

Also remove the 10% projectile speed + 6% projectile damage OR the 10% projectile damage passive node in the Fury Bolt wheel near duelist.

does anyone know why neversinks build's have this?
that 10% proj damage has to be better then the 6% proj damage, 10% proj speed right?

Is it something that effects LA, blast rain or something?
Last edited by Casia on Mar 12, 2016, 8:00:22 AM
"
Frankenberry wrote:

Regarding items: Yes drop Maligaro. Either go for Shadows and Dust, Facebreaker, Snakebite or a good pair of rares (remember you can enchant 12% attack speed on rares and they make resists easier + give you hp. Rares are a good choice).

Why would you do that? Shadows and Dust are way worse against Bosses and the required dps for Maps is very easy to optain.
the Scion talenttree is not working when you klick on it it only is the normal ranger tree
can you fix this pls?
Which ascendancy should I go if I want to transition into TS drillneck? Right now I'm deadeye with Ricochet(+1 chain).
"
Teratros wrote:
the Scion talenttree is not working when you klick on it it only is the normal ranger tree
can you fix this pls?

Yes plz
this build swaps so well for physical reflect, the LA with PTL and WED and the free chain from deadeye actually boosts your clear speed depending on the rest of your gear

wish i could say the same for ele reflect though, such a huge DPS loss losing hatred/herald of ice and WED/PTL on the tornado shot

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info