[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

Last edited by Murray_ on Mar 19, 2018, 3:39:10 PM
"
Casia wrote:
"
Frankenberry wrote:
"
knoxy wrote:
Level 74 atm with 3.4k life (only 1 more 4% node I can get), 16k TS tooltip with no procs/frenzy, 36.11% crit and 246% multiplier. I'm starting to feel a bit squishy on t8+ and having a difficult time finding affordable jewelry with better life as I can't afford to lose any str+int due to EC, IC, and Mark. Think its worth dropping Maligaro's for some decent high life gloves?

Also remove the 10% projectile speed + 6% projectile damage OR the 10% projectile damage passive node in the Fury Bolt wheel near duelist.

does anyone know why neversinks build's have this?
that 10% proj damage has to be better then the 6% proj damage, 10% proj speed right?

Is it something that effects LA, blast rain or something?

Projectile speed only determines how far your arrows/projectile travel. No effect on damage.
"
Drillneck Skill Tree

Until Neversink updates the official one, this is an easy switch from his current non-Drillneck tree.

- Removed the 3 nodes with Quickstep at the center
- Removed the 2 nodes after Revenge of the Hunted

+ Dexterity node next to Flash Freeze to complete the chain where Quickstep was
+ 4 nodes to take Piercing Shots

Thanks!
"
Royella wrote:
"
Drillneck Skill Tree

Until Neversink updates the official one, this is an easy switch from his current non-Drillneck tree.

- Removed the 3 nodes with Quickstep at the center
- Removed the 2 nodes after Revenge of the Hunted

+ Dexterity node next to Flash Freeze to complete the chain where Quickstep was
+ 4 nodes to take Piercing Shots

Thanks!

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIAAABeBS0FtQYjCC4IiQ2NES8WvxmOG60hdiP2JP0mlSpbLlMwcTB8MfoylDY9N9Q51DpCPs9DMUM2R35KfUt4TP9Nkk4qUUdS7FT-VUtVhVoaW69daGHiYqxlTWyMcFJ07XXLdf1293n2eu97FH11fwJ_K4Rvhs6HdonTjDaNfY1-jb-UuJUFmvGbjZ2qoJ-hpKXLpuCn1LTFtUi74702vea-p8EzwUnC7MMzxKLI3MqpzZjTb9N-1CPUQtnG2sHdqOHb45_nVOpi62PtP-2D7g7vevlj_MX-Hf66_sj_3g==
Optimized imho. Drillneck and pierce + Revenge of the Hunted is a no go. At least in my opinion.
Hey! Thanks for the build, been using it in some previous leags as well.

I am lvl 54 now and have a question about cruel ascending. I got 2 points on my way to +1chain in normal. Should i go for +1chain or the other points? I do have a 5l that I will be using and thinking about swapping to LA instead of TS. Would the +1 chain be enough to drop the chain link?
Giant thanks to you! Drillneck people will be forever in your debt.
Last edited by JohnMoron on Mar 14, 2016, 5:21:12 AM
"
Romados wrote:
"
Apolloco wrote:
You're using Blast Rain so how do you get Frenzy Charges??

This is explained in the frenzy charges section of the guide (Frenzy gem, Blood Rage gem or Blood Dance boots). Thus, if you used Blast Rain your choices would be Blood Rage gem or Blood Dance boots.

Thank you so much man! Do you recommend a specific one?
Last edited by Apolloco on Mar 14, 2016, 6:11:47 AM
Ranger with chain and pierce don't work. Work only one effect: pierce, fork, chain. Link in TS+GMP+PPAD+Pierce+PTL+WED you don't have chain or take instead Pierce AFD, SP
Drillneck skill tree not working.

Anyone know would Deadeye+drillneck (pierce would give crit % / and dmg) work well with tornado shot or i have to go split arrow?
My scion drillneck tree

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAAAAQDuBS0FtQiJDPIPqxUgFr8Zihm0IXYi4iLqI9Mj9iSLJP0mlSpNKlss6S2DLlMwcTB8MfoylDWSN9Q51DpCOuE-zz8nQzFHfkfiSshLeEz_TZJN404qUUdS7FVLWhpaUluvXWhh4mKsZU1sjG6qbydwUnTtdct293rve8N9dX8CfyuCXoTFhrOGzonTjDaNfY1-jb-VBZcGmmqa8Ztdm7WdqqCfo4qkOaXLplem4KiatMW18re2u-O9Nr3mvqfBM8LswzPDOsSiyqnTb9N-1CPYvdnG2sHdqOdU6mLtP-4O73ryRfKX9qP-Cv6P_rr_3g==

any thoughts

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info