[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

ok i'm a dum dum if i want to go full phisical not PTL what will the sugested gems be?
Base supports can be: PPAD, AFD, increased crit chance or crit multi. To use with TS/GMP/Other, SA/Chain/Other, LA/GMP/Chain. Other = faster attack, slower proj or pierce (for TS if drillneck, questionable).

@DuFFzbar: With P2L and WED, you get about 127% of your physical damage as lightning: 50% converted + 30% as extra = 80%, multiplied by 59% more from wed. So you will leech on 30% of that value, and you'll need a grounding flask. The best place to get this affix is probably your quicksilver flask.

edit: Other = chain->pierce
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
Last edited by Panini_aux_olives on Jan 27, 2016, 12:50:11 PM
ty mate
sorry if this is duplicated question..>.< can someone give me some tips on improving the DPS plz...with Hatred and Hareld Of Ash , frenzy charges, power charges, golem,rat's nest, maligaro, and my bow is at 280dps (is it a low dps bow?) ...-.-" im lv 81...I get like 20k dps tooltip...is it low for my level ? @.@ and as the guide show TS can reach like 100k...how will I achieve that ? thanks for all replies
20k at your level with such a bow is good. The bow is on the low side, you can definitely upgrade.

100k TS requires high end stuff (350+ dps bow, excellent rings and amulet, very offensive rare quiver, etc.)
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
I have a question.
Immortal call on cwdt - i use it but i never see that skill get "activated"
i just can't see it?
i let mops kill me now 3 times in a row. i have that feeling it doesn't work like i want :D
"
Sphor wrote:
I have a question.
Immortal call on cwdt - i use it but i never see that skill get "activated"
i just can't see it?
i let mops kill me now 3 times in a row. i have that feeling it doesn't work like i want :D

It last just a secound or so but you shold see a golden emblem above your char... maybe you leveled ic to high? At lvl 20 you have to lose about 3000 hp before it casts... so keep it at lvl 7 or so...
Hi
i want make this build for Atziri farm only
which skill tree should i go? drillneck or critical quiver?
this is my bow atm

Thx for reply and Regards
crit quiver imho, in every case. It's more versatile.
Also Atziri can't be shocked and has probably good res so you'd be better against her with increase crit chance or multi and added fire.
Is this bow worth to multimod it with CC and +phy (SA/Frenzy neversink build) ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info