[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

Hit the motherload on this guy.. Now I just got to save up the currency to finish crafting. I think I will eternal it, then master craft it until I can afford to really go after it.

Spoiler
"
zoytoyb wrote:
Hit the motherload on this guy.. Now I just got to save up the currency to finish crafting. I think I will eternal it, then master craft it until I can afford to really go after it.

Spoiler

you don't need to eternal, you can remove the master mod by paying the masters
Master 8: All
CyclERa 93 TS/Puncture, CyclEWS 89 LL-ST
thread /463641 GMT+8
Thanks so much for an excellent written guide.
I rerolled this after getting abit bored of my SRS char (no shavs -> no uber) and I'm having a blast.

I just killed Atziri on lvl 75/76 (went in at 75, got 76 after trio), and just one death on her from piercing into a mirror, this is SOOOO EASY compared to SRS.
I have just 3.2k hp (missing alot of life nodes) so a single flameblast will probably kill me, but wanted to give it a go to get some practice in for uber, and yeah, this is rediculous, first char I even attempted atziri on below level 80, now I feel I might just farm this for xp to GET to 80 :D

Gear for those interested:
Spoiler

ps: normally got the 20/20 gems in TS not puncture, just swapped them around for atziri
Last edited by falagar112 on Oct 16, 2014, 8:51:51 AM
hey,

just finished crafting my bow
Spoiler

what do u think? decided for crit multi instead of as the last mod.

going to try aztiri now.

greetings
hey mate ive got some more questions. when i hit a reflect mob pack on beyound i sometimes drops to 15% hp at lvl 60. should i wait with all the crit or? cause im feeling a bit squishy, i kill everything, but anyways. pretty tough..
or should i wait till lvl 85 to build crit. or just when i got 30k EV? cause this is nerve wrecking u know hehe...
If just got 5l chest with drillneck , what gems should i link with TS?
Thx!

"
takepan wrote:
Thx!

I don't wanna offend either you or the thread maker, but please, take your time to read the guide.

"
Eelbrook wrote:
hey mate ive got some more questions. when i hit a reflect mob pack on beyound i sometimes drops to 15% hp at lvl 60. should i wait with all the crit or? cause im feeling a bit squishy, i kill everything, but anyways. pretty tough..
or should i wait till lvl 85 to build crit. or just when i got 30k EV? cause this is nerve wrecking u know hehe...

Since you're beyond you should first pick all the life/eva nodes before getting any crit related nodes.
That's what I would do at least.
Last edited by anone on Oct 16, 2014, 1:34:26 PM
"
falagar112 wrote:
Thanks so much for an excellent written guide.
I rerolled this after getting abit bored of my SRS char (no shavs -> no uber) and I'm having a blast.

I just killed Atziri on lvl 75/76 (went in at 75, got 76 after trio), and just one death on her from piercing into a mirror, this is SOOOO EASY compared to SRS.
I have just 3.2k hp (missing alot of life nodes) so a single flameblast will probably kill me, but wanted to give it a go to get some practice in for uber, and yeah, this is rediculous, first char I even attempted atziri on below level 80, now I feel I might just farm this for xp to GET to 80 :D

Gear for those interested:
Spoiler

ps: normally got the 20/20 gems in TS not puncture, just swapped them around for atziri

yey you.

"

Drillneck is best used with a 6link. With a 5L you should replace crit damage or phys projectile damage, but it won't be quite the same

Please read the gem section of the guide for more details...

"

I agree to anone. Better safe than sorry. Go ev/life and get the crit later. This is beyond.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
I Just want to say "Thank You" very much for this wonderful guide. I just killed Atziri for the very first time today, I had never even been in the same room as her before and long ago had given up any hope of killing her. I did die three times along the way to dumb mistakes.

My Gear
Spoiler

Guess I'll be burning thru my midnight inventory this weekend. Thanks again.
Hey does anyone use this chest piece with this build?

Spoiler

That dropped for me last night in a Cemetery map, and thought it would be good for the build. Any suggestions? I'm just getting back into the game and am only level 65 in Rampage, so I thought this would be better than anything I could buy with my current currency.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info