[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

I am new to POE and picked Ranger and have since followed this build religiously.

It has been a great aid to developing my understanding of the class and the game.

I do however have a question I don't seem to be able to 'search' for an answer to:

I am Lvl 83 and finished Merciless Act 4.

My DPS from the tooltip is showing TS at 8K5 and Punct at 13K, the majority of my Gems are lvl 18/19 will getting them to 20 then upgrading them to 20% show me a noticeable increase in DPS or will it only come through Gear Upgrades?

Regards

G

PS

What gem should I put in place of the Reduced Mana as this is no longer needed I have read?
"
DannyBooy wrote:
For something like Uber Atziri where you cant really build frenzy charges from blood rage, do you think Frenzy might be better single target dps than Puncture because you can get the 7 frenzy charges?

Not sure about Atziri (never done with this build); but I swap my utility shot to GMP frenzy for most boss fights to keep my charges up.
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
"
dntazemebro wrote:
How're people finding (end game 78+ maps, Atziri) Daresso's Defiance vs a high evasion rare?
I'm running Daresso's at the moment, it's been pretty great thus far, I love not needing to manually pop enduring cry for Endurance charges however my survivability has become a bit shakey.

Looking to invest in an armor to 6 link, wondering if it's best to go for 1,600+ evasion, ~90+ life armor or stick with Daresso's.

Any feedback would be appreciated!

I run with daresso, but i switch first to atziri chest (eva+res+ 100 hp/mana per kill) and now im playing with:

Its not even 5 linked but that eva bonus is rly helpfull. And i dont need 1kk dmg because now i can easy clear all maps + atziri - my good dodge spell atziri safe me so many times :P
In my opinion eva>dps (ofc no full eva). Im looking now 2,5k+eva + 100hp+ :)
Last edited by Satrew on Aug 17, 2015, 8:01:47 AM
Hi, i have a question.
I got my hands on a cheap tyrannical harbinger bow. I tried regaling and crafting, but it didn't end up very well. I got a 270pDPS 300 DPS bow. But i actually 6 linked it in 20 fusings lol!

So my question is. If i was looking for an upgrade, but only 5l, how much dps should it have to outdps my 6l ?

EDIT 1: my gem setup is Tornado Shot, GMP, PPAD, FA, PTL and WED. with a 5l i would drop WED. But you can see those gems in the bow itself..
Last edited by Florela on Aug 17, 2015, 10:32:49 AM
"
Florela wrote:
Hi, i have a question.
I got my hands on a cheap tyrannical harbinger bow. I tried regaling and crafting, but it didn't end up very well. I got a 270pDPS 300 DPS bow. But i actually 6 linked it in 20 fusings lol!

So my question is. If i was looking for an upgrade, but only 5l, how much dps should it have to outdps my 6l ?

EDIT 1: my gem setup is Tornado Shot, GMP, PPAD, FA, PTL and WED. with a 5l i would drop WED. But you can see those gems in the bow itself..

Whats your ts dps? I have a similar bow and my 5l ts hits for 13k after hatred and hoa. i would like to know how much diference the 6th link does
"
maniza wrote:
"
Florela wrote:
Hi, i have a question.

Whats your ts dps? I have a similar bow and my 5l ts hits for 13k after hatred and hoa. i would like to know how much diference the 6th link does

Currently i do 10.3k with a 5l and 14.5k with a 6l so its pretty significant.
Those numbers were with Hatred, HoA and 7 frenzy charges.
Last edited by Florela on Aug 17, 2015, 12:42:20 PM
Just some general advice,rings and ammy give a lot dps too. Some flat phys and crit multi on ammy can be a nice boost. Before throwing some ex on a bow and linking it get the best dps amulet that you can. Accuracy on rings is also very nice.
Hi, I want to do the defensive pathing for skill tree, but I can't find the step-by-step pathing like you did to aggresive. Am I blind or you think it's not needed ?

PS: Very detailed guide, congrats.
"
gdmusse wrote:
What should i do next? Upgrading my bow or chest?
And btw, whats the best way to farm? I can do maps easily

Switch your Hatred and Vaal Haste aura, to get Increase Duration on Vaal Haste.

as for upgrades, you really node more life. The chest is very but it's 6L so it's hard to change. The belt however could be changed for a rustic sash with high life.

I like your golem setup, good idea.
Last edited by Flute_de_Pan on Aug 17, 2015, 5:19:56 PM
I don't know how this build claims it can do reflect with no issues. I can not run reflect, period. I can barely fight rare mobs that reflect, I have to switch to frenzy if they reflect elemental, and switch to iceshot if they reflect physical. Which I still take damage, don't see how you could run a reflect map.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info